Chapter 5

We were in the car, Liam was driving us to Chipotle. I love Chipotle and im guessing so does Liam. But Mike never had it before!! Thank god i got Liam to help me get him to go! Liam had a country station on the radio and my favorite song came on by Hunter Hayes. (hes the bae ;) ) the song was Invisible. Mike knew i loved this song so he laughed as soon as it came on. My eyes went wide and i tried so hard not to sing it because i didnt want liam to hear my awful singing. Liam lookedd at me though the rear view mirror and smiled. He louded the song till it was blasting. almost heard outside the car!. Since it was so loud i sang it.

Trust the one Who's been where you are wishing all it was

Was sticks and stones Yeah, the words cut deep but they don't mean you're all alone And you're not invisible Hear me out, There's so much more of this life than what you're feeling now And someday you'll look back on all these days And all this pain is gonna be invisible.

As i was singing Mike lowed the music so they could hear me. I didnt really know and kept singing till i heard Mike laugh at me. I stoped and turned red. "sorry thats my favorite song..." i shyly said.  Mike just laughed at me and i saw Liam smile. " You are a great singer. Mike you never told me she could sing." H said smiling. Mike just laughed at me since i was still red. i rolled my eyes and looked out the window. 

We are finally at Chipotle. YES. Liam and i RAN in. yes we RAN. Mike followed slowly behind us. Omg yes Mike is trying Chipotle and and im going to see this!! and im with Liam.!! my hero!!

uh yeah heres a little back story about that.. You guys heard my friend talk about Liam being my hero when we met.. yeah well i had this really dark time in my life where i didnt wanna do anything. i didnt wanna talk to anyone. i didnt wanna do anything. Of course i had Mike and all. but he understood that this time was the wrost time in my life and he didnt push anything on me. he understood i didnt wanna talk so we didnt. i would watch Hbomb94 videos day and night. and i use to cut myself.. every night. uhm i cant say use to. i still do.. but not as much anymore. one day i was so done with life. i just couldnt handle it. Mike wasnt home yet. i went into the bathroom and wanted to kill myself. but then i got  tweet Hbomb replyed to a tweet i tweeted him that morning. i said "good morning papa H." and he anwened me saying "good after noon Mrs Marisa. Hope you had a good morning <3 " i broke down crying. and went to watch his videos. that was perfect timing. H saved my life and he doesnt know it. the only personthat knows is Alex. I dont know.. i knew he was Mikes best friend and because of that one day i could meet him. which happened. i met my hero.. the person that saved my life is standing next to me.. odering chipotle. 

i started to tear up and because of that i ran out. Mike saw and ran after me. "what happened?!" he asked worried. i didnt answer. i just sat on the floor leaning up against the wall. "Marisa! answer me! what happened?! are you okay?!" he asked again sitting next to me. i nod and hug him. he hugs me back and i stoped crying. i dont know what came over me.. i think just thinking about that day reminded me why i wanted to kill myself in the first place. i dont know.. Liam walked out with our Chipotle. Oh of course he doesnt leave chipotle. i laughed at myself and Mike stood up shrugging it off. He put his hand out to help me up. I take it and got up. 

Hbomb was my hero. he saved my life and now hes eating chipolte right in front of me. i kept telling myself tht. over and over again smiling at liam every time. he always smiled back too. then all of the sudden i hear Mike. "So Hbomb i heard you and Marisa are hanging out tomorrow. thats great. Marisa needs ANOTHER guy friend around to keep this little trouble maker safe." he laughed at his own stupid joke. I rolled my eyes. "Oh didnt know you knew TYBZI. i didnt know you were a trouble maker either Mac. you dont seem like that type of girl." Liam said looking at both of us. I laughed a HA. "im not he says that becuse he thinks hes funny. my life is reading chipotle wrighting and drawing. Sometimes singing. oh and YouTube." i shrug. i dont do much. i only have Alex and Mike as friends. well i mean i have a friend named Sam but we dont hang much.. and i dont think she likes me much either.. Girls cause way to much drama... 

We all get in the car after we are done eating. liam and mike are talking in the front seats and im in the back again looking out the window huming to whatever song was on."Mac what do you want to do tomorrow?" Liam smiles and asks me. "im up for anything really. you choose. but tell Mike so he can help me pick an outfit of couse." i laugh Mike goes all "girly" on us " oh heyyy shoot ill pick the BEST outfit everrrrrrrr." we all laugh and Liam finally gets to our house. 

"well i better get going. i gotta record some things for tonight. mybe livestream i want you guys both in my live stream tonight got it? and Mike we should record some SG. maybe Mr GraserCp10 will join us." laim says as he drops us off. Mike nods" Yes! i need some videos going. i gotta get back on track. and we will be sure to be on that livestream just text us when your about to go on. we will be there the whole hour and a half." Mike looked at me, i was smiling at Liam and day dreaming..

Was i in love with Liam? it seemed like it. no no i just met the guy... Nah whatever shake it off Marisa. hesMike's best friend. dont like him dont like him!!! he doesnt even like you back soo ill just get over it. its just a crush right? right... i hope...

======================================================================

Hey guys next chapter i will be doing will be the live stream. :) im pretty sure this was a long chapter sorry not sorry XD bye guys. i think each weekend i will be doing updates. and i think im gonna be starting another fanfic tonight.!! yayaya haha anyways. BYEEEE