Chapter 18 - Perfect Night

============= Liam' POV ===============

I was driving to Mac's and Mike's house at midnight because i knew something was wrong with Mac. Knowing her shes not going to tell me unless i force it out of her. I sure am going to force it out of her. As soon as i pulled up to their house Graser called.  i sighed knowing hes not going to leave me alone i picked up. "Yes graser?" "Yo h! are you at Mac's yet?" "just pulled in her drive way what do you want. " "i just have a question for you H. My girlfriend Crystal really wants to come to chicgo one day. how about we get all the cube members and their girlfriends/boyfriends all meet up at chicgo since Bayani is already going with his it would be fun!" i can tell graser was smiling through the phone. he seens to really want to do this. "Yeah sure bud. Talk to Tybzi to plan it out though. i suck at planning things." i chuckled alittle bit. "sure! great! see ya H good luck with Mac!" "bye G10" with that i hung up and ran to the front door. i knocked and waited. after a few seconds i sighed and texted Mac " i heard you move open the door please." i waited again. this time i heard someone at the door but they didnt open it. "Mac." i heard a sigh and the door opened.

"Hey Liam." Mac half smiled. "Mac whats wrong." i said walking into the house giving her a huge hug." its just one of thouse days liam. im fine really." "lairrr." i sang not letting her go. she giggled a little and tried to pull away. "Liam let gooo." she giggled again. "nope. not till you tell me whats eating at you."  i smiled putting my chin on the top of her head since shes so much shorter than i am. "Liammmm!" "Maccccccc" i said making fun of her. she giggled "can we atleast go in my room? i think Mike is sleeping with isabel." she sighed after saying her name. "sure. do you not like isabel?" i ask." no no i love her. just i hadda tell Mike an idea i was having and he was on skype with her and told me to wait till tomorrow to tell him. like always he alwayss he shuts me out when isabel is on." she sighed again and i hugged her tigher. i picked her up and walked to her room with her in my arms then i threw her on the bed. and climbed on top of her. "hello EV. " "hello mrs Ev. now keep talking." she shook her head no and tired to push me off her. "Ma'am i am the EV i will get you to talk." i smirked. she didnt say a word and just looked at me. "okay. thats it. " i laughed i grabed her hands and pinned them to the bed. holding them above her head  and with my legs holding her legs down. i kissed her neck. "l-liam." she moaned when i found her sweet spot right away. "gonna tell me?" i asked into her neck. "n-no." she studdered. i sucked her sweet spot which was between her collorbone and neck. she moaned again.

"okay okay!" she whispered. i stoped and looked up at her smirking. "i just, im just in a depressed mood today and i had noone to talk to. you didnt answer your phone which i understand you were recording dont feel bad! i want recording to always come first. but i had noone to talk to. i was like trash that you throw on the side of the road. Mike was talking to Isabel all day. Alex had Maddie to talk to and on a date with.  im not that close with everyone on the cube yet... im just there. i had noone to talk to. so i kinda when you were recording i just listened to you. it saved me from doing something i would regret later on but i know it sounds so creepy just listening to your boyfriend record but i had to.. and i heard when graser said you loved me and you didnt answer just saying you have to edit that out. it kinda hurt. i know our fans dont know which im totally fine with and you didnt know i was there but it hurt. knowing you might not actually love me to say it to even Graser. im sorry."  she started to tear up. i wiped her tears away "Mac. listen to me. if you ever need to talk CALL me.even if im recording and i get a call from you i will answer. im sorry i didnt answer your text. im sorry i didnt answer i wish i knew you texted me.its not creepy at all that you were listening to me record. i think thats adorable that you were and my voice and my recording still help you. and please dont be sorry. i should be saying sorry to you. i didnt say it to graser i knew he would say something stupid about it. but i do love you. i love you with every bone every muscle every vein every fat every nerve in my body. i crave you. i love you so much mac dont ever forget that.  and you know what. get up" i said getting off of her. she looked at me confused. "were making a video right now to tell our fans. nothing to big. maybe next time we can do like a boyfriend girlfriend tag thing if you want. but right now an vlog." 

"are are you sure about this." she asked. i  just nodded and pressed record on my iphone. "hello everybody and welcome to another saturday vlog thing! well today its just gonna be an update video i want to let all my fans know i have a girlfriend. and her name is Marisa. also known as ItsMac. " i said pointing the phone to her. She smiles and waves. "hey guys! surprise!?" "so yes we are dating, no it didnt JUST happen. we been dating for a while now. i do NOT want to see ANY hate towards her or us together. if you want to leave hate message me personally and we can talk. but thats all for today ill see you guys next week. Mac do the outro go!" "well if you enjoined leave a like. now get out of here ya.......*breathes in * Knuckleheads!" "good job.. babe." i smiled and she blushed. before i stop the recording i leaned in and kissed her. i stoped it and i kept kissing her. "thank you Liam." she said between kisses. i smiled and kissed her again. " no thank you for being in my life Mac." and with that we started kissing again.

=========================================================

soooo yeah that happened XD hope you guys like it! i think imma do smut next chapter ;) im in a writing mood right now so i think imma right the next chapter next! but if you dont want to read smut you dont have to read next chapter. hope you guys liked it. leave a like if you did <3 love you allll!