Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I went to pick up Mike and took him home. I really wanted to tell him but I promised so I didnt. I did tweet out "I think I'm going to be gaining a friendship with someone and I can't wait!" Hbomb retweeted it. I'm not gonna lie I fangirled.

Mike was wondering how I got dean and H to follow me so I just smiled and said "well I am your roommate Mr President! "

he laughed at me and walked inside the house.  as soon as I got in the house I heard TYBZI on teamspeak with someone. I walked into his room and sat on his bed.

"TYBZI I wanna come out and meet you and your roommate" liam said.

"YES!" I yelled Mike shot me a look like a be quiet one and I heard liam laugh on teamspeak.  I smiled and mouthed a sorry.

"yeah sure thing H how about tomorrow?  I don't have work neither does Mac. " TYBZI said

"Mac?" H asked. I came up to the mic and sat on TYBZI's lap and said "Mac is my nickname because it's the first letter of my name. Marisa Ann C. "

I can tell he was smiling and he just said an "oh" and I left the room.

'wow I'm going to see Liam again... this is amazing... I really hope we can be friends. as close as him and Mike are... that be amazing...' I thought to myself. 'maybe he could get a crush on me... no.. that is too much to ask. he is really cute.. urg I think I have a crush on HIM. better not tell Mike that... '