Chapter 16

================ Mac's POV ====================

its been a mouth since i have my first REAL anxiety attack while Liam was around me. i mean i always had like mini panic attacks around him but never a full on anxiety attack.  Liam and Mike were on teamspeak together recording since Liam found out i had bad anxiety like Mike he hasnt really left me alone. he always makes sure im happy and he now knows what to do if i ever have anattack again. he even carries my pills with him whenever hes with me. He hates being away from me now which i cant complain. but he has to record sometimes. so hes home and recording a bunch of videos for the weekend. i was on my computer in my room working on my house on the Cube alittle bit since i never really finished it. even though i promised my viewers like every ep i would finish it.. its not fun unless i have someone to talk to.. i was jamming to music when i got a skype call.  i ignored it the first time cause i didnt know who it was. i thought it was just a fan that found my skype. didnt really want to keep that alive so if i ignored it maybe they would think im not me or even around. the ringing finally stoped and i went to see how Mike was doing. Him and Liam were still recording so i sat on his bed and watched trying not to laugh whenever they did something stupid. like die in Sg. after a few mins he got a skype message.  since he was dead in the game and Liam was recording and still alive he checked it but still talked. i got up and went over to be alittle creep. he got quiet as he read it. i saw the name and alked out the room slaming my door. 

after i guess Liam was done recording he called my phone. "Hello?" i said answering. "Mac? are you okay? why did you slam the door before? whats wrong!?" Liam asked worrrying. i sighed. "Liam you have to stop worrying about me this much. im fine. you didnt worry this much before you found out." he was quiet. "im sorry. you're right. but really are you okay?" "yes Liam." "okay. hows your cube house?" i laughed. "i hate building it! come help me." i pouted even though he couldnt see me. "sure hop on Ts. and you can record it. let people know im a great boyfriend."  he laughed. i rolled my eyes "only the members know. the fans dont know. they know you have a girlfriend but thats it." i said getting on Ts. as soon as i got on i heard the line go dead on the phone. Liam just hung up on me.. a secord later i was moved into Liam's channel "you hung up on me!!" i yelled but laughed "im sorry. i love you." he laughed back. "lair!" i smiled. "fine dont believe me! but guess what?" "what" "i love you to the moon and back." he winked. i smiled and blushed alittle. "i hate you though!" i said. he acted hurt "fine get on cube." he pouted. i smiled and did as told i was at my house and i waited for Hbomb to come. "recording now! " i said starting my recording stuff. we reorded building my house which ill have to edit most of it. but we finished it. i have a house. finally. after we finished we moved out of the reording suit and Bayani Joined our channel.

"Hey Bayanidoood." Liam said. "Hey H, Hey Mac" bayani answered. "Hey Bayani." i replied. i heard a girls voice in the background after he said hey Mac. "MAC?! Mac who?! Jordan!!" "Hey Bayani who is that?" Liam asked confused hearing the girl. "Oh thats my girlfriend.. i guess she knows Mac.." "Bayani has a girlfriend!?!?!" i laughed. Liam joined me. "yes i do." Bayani said proudly. "good for you dood." Liam laughed. i smiled. "Mac she REALLY wants to talk to you. she can see you so she knows its you." Bayani said. "only if i can see her back, add wedcam Bae-ani" i smiled. he turned it on and he stood up letting a girl sit down.  the girl had Blonde hair, she looked pretty tall, her eyes were so blue they were like Liam's. She looked like a tough type girl that skatebords and stuff. "Mac?" she said. i waved "Hey!" "Mac its me! Kalila!!!" she said into the wedcam. "KALILA!??!?!?!" i yelled! "YOUR DATING BAYANI?!" we screamed together and Mike ran into my room. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" "mike its Kalila!!" i said pointing to my computer. "damn it Mac... Hey Kalila!!" Mike laughed and walked over kneeling down. "you guys know each other?!" i heard Bayani and Liam say at the same time. "Yeah, we are best friends! when she moved to chicago we sorta lost touch!" Kalila said "ah im sorry about tht dear!" i said back feeling guity. "no its all good! i been watching your videos every once in a while making sure you were all okay. you finally met your hero ou always told me about i see. " i blushed as she said that. Liam smiled and Mike laughed. Bayani was just confused. "you use to live in seattle Mac?" bayani asked. "Yeah till i was 16. then i moved here and i met Mike and fell in love with him and the city and i stayied when i turned 18 cause my mom moved back in seattle missing it." i said rolling my eyes at the part of my mother. i havent talked to her since she moved back. thank god.

"Mac Bayani and i are coming to Chicago. okay? okay. thats settled. i gotta go bye bye!" Kalila said " wait what?!" i laughed." were coming to see you and Mike. i wanna meet this Liam fellow in person. im your best friend anyways. it has to happen. if you like it or not hunny! i know hes listening but gurl its better to scare him in person!" she smiled. i heard bayani laugh and so did Mike. "Kalila..." "cant wait to meet you Kalila! and see you Bayani ." Liam added in. i sat there in shocked. my best friend that i havent talked to in years is coming to meet my boyfriend and Mike in person. and the person that helped Mike though his tough times when i couldnt is coming too.. i dont know if im glad or scared. i think im more so both.. after a bit we all got off Teamspeak and me and Mike just talked. "you think shes gonna scare him off dont you?" Mike asked. i nodded alittle and he laughed. "if i didnt sare him she wont. dont worry. Have Alex come to. she knows Alex? werent you guys the three best friends till he moved out here to be with you?" i smiled remebering how Alex and Kalila and i would do EVERYTHING together. they were my only friends. and my best friends. Kalila loved seattle so when i moved here for good, and Alex came here when he turned 18 she staied there. i wish she came. but now shes dating Bayani. i wonder how they met. well when they get here ill find everything out.. 

=====================================================================

Helllooo! yup my first chapter back sorta . so i picked the winner as you can see. sorry everyone! i will be adding more people to this story down the road. ( i have alot of ideas now got some motaivion to do so this week) 

the winner is: @ThatDevani 

if you have any nicknames or anythin you would like me to call you for short let me know! Kalila is fine but if you have a nickname feel free to let me know! love the name btw.  personality and everything was perfect for what i want this to be about so congrats :)

hope you guys enjoy this sorta short chapter. i gotta get the ball rolling i know. but i didnt want this chapter to be TOOOO long so i hadda end it after the call :) okiee. bye guys! 

actually before i say bye, thank you everyone that want this story to keep going. it means alot to me to know atleast some of you read it :) <3 i love every single one of you guys. thank you for keeping this story alive!

noww ill say bye.... soooo 

BYEEEEEE <333333333333333333333333333