Chapter 21 Lets Meet Up

=-=-=-=-=-=-Mac's POV=-=-=-=-

i woke up feeling like shit. i was tired and i wanted to sleep more. but i felt pairs of eyes looking at me. i looked over at Liam who was still asleep and i was faceing his way. i kissed his cheek and i went to get p but his grip on me was tight. "liam. let me get up ill make you food." i said looking at him. he let go of me and smiled. "i knew that would work." i laughed and turned around to get out of bed and i see my door was opened. i looked at Liam. "liam!" he groaned. "liam. my door is opened... " i said looking at it again. "so?" "Mike never comes in my room and then doesnt close it.. i think someone was in the house.." "your crazy." "Liam please!" i whined getting scared. he looked at me and saw me actually looking worried. "alright."he got out of bed and he was in just his boxers. i blushed and looked down at my feet. he sa me and laughed and kissed my cheek. "god i love when you blush Mac." "shut up.. go look!" i pushed him towards the door. he walks out and i wait. "Mac no one is here. Tybzi isnt even home. maybe he thought he closed it but really didnt." he says walking back in my room. "okie.." i slowly walk out and peek around ever corner just to be sure. i finally relaxed when i realized Liam was right. "okay so what kind of food would you like babeee?" i asked looking at him. "Pancakes are good." he chuckled .he walked into my room an went to get sweat pants on since i believe everyone wasnt coming in till later tonight.

As i was cooking the pancakes and Liam was just sitting ther on his phone Alex texted me. "when does the baes come?"  "Liam when is bayani and kalila come?" "uh not sure. sometime today. Tybzi knows all that stuff." i text back"no clue! XD Mike knows all the details im in the dark on that one! XD " i finally finish cookng and give Liam ome pancakes and i take two for myself. as were eating im texting Alex and Liam is on twitter tweeting the fans.  "smile Mac!" Liam says as i look up from my phone he takes a picture. "Liam! i bet i look gross dont post that!" i pout. "to late!" my phone buzzes from twitter and it was a twet from liam. "@Hbomb94: Pancakes with my "bae" be jelly guys ;) shes pretty aint she!"  " i hate you." i laugh. after we finish eating i put the plates in the sink then i heard a bang from outside. "liam.. what was that?" "what?" another bang. "Liam..." i grabed a knife from the drawer and started to walk slowly to the back yard. "Mac what the hell are you doing. give me that." Liam says taking the knife away from me. another bang. i yelp "okay now i hear what your talking about. stay behind me..." he says holding the knife up pushing me behind him. he pushes the door open and looks left and right. Nothing. "hm. weird. maybe it was oreo hitting a trashcan.." Liam says still looking with the knife out. " "no oreo is inside." i say. we both get fully outside and im tightly holding onto Liam. "Hello! whos out there?!" Liam yells. "HBOMB94!!!!!" we hear someone sceetch" i look at Liam and he lowers the knife. "GraserMc!" he sceetches back. then all of a sudden Mike, Graser his girlfriend Crystal, Bayani and Kalila are walking from the side of the house laughing. 

i run up to Kalila first giving her the biggest hug ever. "OMG!!!!!"  i yell. Liam walks up to us and give Bayani and Graser a hug. and shakes Crystal's hand meeting her. im still hugging Kalila. "Let go of my girlfriend please." Bayani said. i roll my eyes and let go. smiling at her. then i gave a hug to Bayani and Graser. then i look at Crystal. "Hi im Marisa. also known as Mac." i put my hand out for her to shake. we shake hands and greet each other. "im Liam as you already know. " Liam says shaking Kalila's hand. "heyyy." "lets go inside everyone." Mike laughs. we all agree and all piled into the house. i texted Alex to tell him to come over to see Kalila and to meet Graser and Bayani and Crystal. he agreed and should be here any minute.

================================================

sooo sorry this is a crappy chapter. i have an idea for the next. didnt want this one to be too long! and right now im feeling depressed.. and i didnt want to write alot. but i wanted to write for you guys. so yeah! sorry its bad. next chapter will be better cause i have ideas for it... 

okieee byee :) sorry bad and short!