Chapter 19 - Smut

This Chapter will be about Mac and Liam getting sexy time. sexy time is gonna happen. so if you dont like to read smut. you can skip it. 

==========Liam's Pov ==============

Mac and i were kissing and things started to get heated alittle. i picked up Mac and took her to the bed like i did before.  i dropped her and climbed on top of her. this time she wanted me to be. i kissed her from her lips down to her neck leaving soft kisses on her neck. i didnt go right to her sweet spot. i kissed back up to her lips and licked her bottom lip asking to enter. she denied. i felt her smirk in the kiss. i looked at her. and she sure was smirking. i attacked her neck and found her sweet spot right away. sucking and kissing it. sometimes biting it. she moaned softly and that was my chance. i kissed her lips again my tounge slipping in. she pouted in the kissing but shortly allowed. our tounges faught and mine was the winner . My tounge exploded every inch of her mouth, making her moan softly again. her arms wraped around my neck pulling me closer. my one of my hands were rubbing her sides and the other on the bed holding me up. as were kissing she tugged at my shirt showing me she wants it off. i stoped kissing her and pulled my shirt off quickly for her. she looked at me for a secord. "like it baby?" i whisperd she blushed and pulled me back down for our lips to meet. her hands started to slide up and down my chest making me get alittle hard by her gental touch. i started to pull her shirt off slowly till she got annoyed and pulled it off for me. i chuckled and we kept kissing. her hands slowly made it to my pants. i looked at her as she tried to undo my belt.  i undid my belt for her and she threw it to the ground already to unzip and unbotton my pants. she did so pulling them down leaving me in my boxers. she took control. she started to suck on my neck making me moan alittle.

my hands were rubbing her sides and stopping at her shorts. she kissed my neck and smiled as she did so feeling my hands undoing her shorts. she wanted this as much as i did. maybe alittle less but she wanted it too. i quickly get rid of her shorts leaving her in her bra and underwear. i rolled us over so she was on top of me. she sat on my stomach and kissed me down to my boxers. i undid her bra while she kept teaseing me, getting me harder. we started to make out again as she kissed back up to my lips. our tounges fighting again me winning again. her fingers started traceing gental circles around my hardon making me shiver. i moaned. she stoped kissing me and slide her hands in my boxers. she wanted to prove she was in control and i was going to let her.  she smirked as she kissed the tops of my boxers. she rubed my member thru the thin fabic of my boxers. i goaned shutting my eyes tightly by the feeling. i felt my boxers slowly makeing their way off . i felt her warm lips kissing the top of where my member is, kissing down to the tip. i moaned bitting my lip trying not to be to loud. "Mac..." i said. she just smirked and put me in her mouth. i moaned louder but stoped myself from going anymore since Mike was in the next room.  her head bobbed up and down slowly at first making me moan like crazy. it felt amazing. my eyes still closed shut i feel her picking up paste going faster.. i was about to reach my limit... "Mac im gonna.." she went slower again and licked the tipp as i cumed in her mouth. she kissed my member and climbed back on top of me.

i opened my eyes i flipped us over so i was ontop of her. "now im in control.' i said as i kissed her lips sorta tasteing myself.. "get a condom first." she said pulling away i got up. and went to my jeans. "you brought a condom with you?!" Mac laughed. "i always have one. never know baby." i winked and put the condom on getting back ontop of her. i kissed her neck as i rubbed her pussy though her underware.. she shot her head back and moaned loudly. i used my feel hand to cover her mouth so she doesnt wake up Mike. she moaned as i kept rubbing it and sucking on her neck. she arched her back as i slide a finger in her. i pumped it in and out slowly at first. pulling it out i added another finger. she moaned louder and i kissed her to keep her quiet.  we made out as i fingered her. as i pulled my fingers out slowly whimpered. i smirked and put my member in her. she moaned. i went slow at first just like she did and went faster and faster. "urggg Liam!" she moaned my name i smiled and kept going lifting her legs above my shoulders. "Liam..!!" she moaned her eyes were closed shut as i kept going faster and faster. she arched her back to get me in deeper. she moaned louder. i moaned softly as i kept pushing. i got out of her as she wimpered i put it back in slowly. i repeated this but harder every time. she moaned my name over and over. "oh my god liam.. yes.. urggg." she moaned. i loved it. i finally reached my limit and cummed in the condom. i pulled out and layed down next to her. we were both breathing heavy. her eyes still squeezed shut.

"did i hurt you.." i asked looking at her worried. she opened her eyes and laughed. "No liam.. that was amazing." she leaned in and kissed me. i kissed back and pulled her closer to me. not allowing her to get up and put clothes on. we fell asleep, her in my arms just the way it should always be.

======================================

soooo that was fun XD this is my first time writing smut so sorry if it was bad.. but i hope you guys liked it anyways! :)