Chapter 4

I finally got home and i saw Mike getting changed, 

"Oh man what should I wear!! Mac help me!! Im so worried. its Mr Hbomb94 we are talking about. we are best friends and I get to see his face! for the first time ever! oh man oh man." Mike looks at me as I walk into his room. I just laughed thinking about how I saw Liam's face before he did.How great is that? 

"Here wear this. You look good in it."  I smile giving him his nice purple shirt. "Are you going to try to impress him by your looks "TYBZI"" I said putting TYBZI in air quotes. He looked at me as he was talking his current shirt off to put the purple one on.

"Ya know you are sometimes a real bitch Maris. But sadly thats why I love ya." he winked and i just laughed getting out a pair of black jeans for him to wear. "Are you gonna change? cmon can you look SOMEWHAT nice for him? He is my lover. cmon #TBomb.!" I put my tounge out and walked out he sadly followed me. 

"Here wear your pink sun dress." Mike smiled and gave it to and then sat on my bed. I waited and shot him a look to say get out. he laughed and left to wait for Liam. I got changed put my hair into a sorta messy bun that looks good and did my makeup. After all. I really wanna impress him... even tho I met him twice before... 

The doorbell rang and I walked out to see Mike fall trying to go get the door. I walked out just in time to see it. I couldnt stop laughing as he got up and opened the door to see who else? Mr Liam aka Hbomb94. I am still laughing so hard that Mike fell over god knows what.

"HBOMB!!!!" Mike said doing a bro hug welcoming him in. "TYBZI!!!" H yelled back at him hugging him. I could hardly breathe  because of me laughing so hard" h-hi M-Mr H-Hbo-HBomb" Mike rolled his eyes and H looked confused and kinda hurt. i think he thought i was laughing at him. "Mi -Mike fell, When when he was- was opening the door." i said trying to control myself. he smiled realizing it wasnt him I was laughing at and smiled as he looked at Mike. "im Marisa. or Mac." I smiled putting my hand out. He gladly took it and shook it. he winked at me when Mike was looking and I kinda blushed.

"SO H what do you wanna do!?" Mike smiled looking at Liam and running towards with his phone out. "SMILE H!" he smiled and Mike took a picture. "So when you show your face I got a selfie with ya." H just laughed and nodded. "just dont post it yet!!" Mike smiled and nodded looking back over to me,

I was looking at my phone on Twitter so Mike and Liam can talk. after all they are the best friends. im just Mike's room mate. all of a sudden Mike jumped ontop of me and sat on my lap. We do this alot when we wanted each others attention. But this time it actually really hurt. "OW MIKE!! GET UP.!" I yelled. He didnt move, he grabed my phone and sat on my lap. "H sit down. what do you wanna do? all up to you." Mike said.

H looked at me under Mike," I dont know we could get dinner. you could give me a tour of your house or we could uh I dont know." I can tell he was thinking of ways for Mike to get up to get off of me. I was actually in alot of pain and I dont know why. I think Mike realized this too so he got up and walked around the house with Liam and my phone.

I just sat there waiting. my leg still really hurt. ' God I hope its not my knee again I dont wanna get another surgery.' i thought to myself. I started zoning out when I heard the guys voices geting closer to me.

"Marisa cmon, we are gonna go get something to eat now. and its your lucky day, Imma try Chipole for the first time. IF you hurry up!! " Mike said snaping me out of my dreams. I smiled and ran outside the door. hearing Mike and Liam laughing at me. wow liam had such a cute laugh and his smile wow... no no no snap out of it Marisa...