Chapter 17 - TeamSpeak

=======Mac's pov==========

i was talking to Mike about Kalila coming and Bayani. but i kept zoning out, hat if she hates me now? what i she realizes it was a good thing we stoped talking . what if she hates that im sorta depressed now. what if she thinks im a differnt person? what i? what if the reason she stayd in seattle wasnt because she loved it. it was because she hates me and Alex now or always did. what if she changed? i dont know what to think about this im so excited but so scared for it to happen. after i was talking to Mike i went in my room and he went in his. i was slowly starting to feel depressed and i dont like it. i texted Liam "Hey Liam.. :("  after a while he didnt answer. he must be recording i sighed and went on my bed. i just wanted to think.i texted Alex before telling him Kalila was coming with Bayani.

(A-Alex M-Mac)

M-Alex guess what!

A-you're actuay a male?!

M-no. try again.

A- i give up. what?

M- Kalila and Bayani are coming to chichgo!!

A- Kalila from seattle Kalila!? and Bayani as in???

M- Bayani as in Mike's best friend and my friend from the cube smp. and YES HER!

A-oh my good no way! really?! how what why and when!?

M- Yes really! how on a plane im guessing. what - Kalila/Bayani coming over Why causeshe wants to meet Liam... and when no idea ! Mike and Bayani are planning it!

A- oh god. shes meeting Liam?!

M- Yeah :(

A- ahh dont worry maybe she wont be as bad!

M- i hope... D: 

A- she wont scare him away  since you love him so much ya know?

M- yeah... 

A- ahh maybe we can like trible date ;)

M- omg yes!!

A- haha well i gotta go ! going on a date with Maddie. since shes mad at me again.. -.-

M- haha have fun tell her i said hi.

A- i will bye babe.

M-Bye dear.

after like an hour after it was already 9pm. Mike must still be awake and i guess Liam is still recording. "MIKE!" i yelled "WHAT!" he yelled back. without answering i went in his room and jumped on his bed. which he was also on with his laptop. "Mike i have an idea." i say looking at a wall. "what is it?" he asks. "Hey Mac!" i hear from his computer. i look at it and i see Mike is on Skype with his girlfriend Isabel "oh hey Isabel!" i wave. "Mac can it wait till later whatever your idea is?" Mike says annoyed looking at me. i sigh and nod. "alright. ill tell you tomorrow" i mumble and walk out without letting him answer. I love Isabel. shes a perfect girlfriend for Mike. but i hate when they skype cause Mike always cuts me out. like he wishes i wasnt even in his house. most of the time i dont care cause i know i would do the same thing. but days like today where i would love to have a friend to talk to.. i hate it.

i go on teamspeak as soon as i get in my room. i see Liam is in the recording suit so i join muted of course. just hearing his voice may help cheer me up."hello user!" Liam says after hearing user joined your channel." i stay muted and dont answer him. after a few mins he givs up on getting an swer and keeps recording. he must of been recording Cube EVO cause he was talking about a wand and crops and things like that. after like 20 mins i hear "user has joined your channel" it was Graser. "Hey Graser!" Liam shouts. but no answer. i giggle alittle cause this happens all the time. "Hey h" Graser said alittle later. "im recording buddy." Liam says. "Do you love me today Hbomb94?" Graser says. "no maybe tomorrow" Liam laughs. "awh... its okay. i know your love is for Mac anyways." Graser laughs. i smile hearing that and blush alittle bit. there was a pause. "Damn it Graser now i have to edit more." H groaned.  Graser started laughing more. not gonna lie i was alittle hurt but he didnt know i was there or i dont think he did. and our fans dont know we are dating yet sadly..  i sighed thinking how i have to hide how i feel on twitter and youtube and every soical media pretty much. H endded his recording and they went on their sever Kastia. to record together. while they were recording Survival games. i got bored. and kinda more depressed so i tweeted out.