Chapter 27 Liam Sweet Liam

========= Mac's POV========

im finally home from the hospital. Graser and Crystal has to leave tomorrow back to smelly ol canada which sucks. i feel bad that all this happened while they were here but im glad i met Graser and a new friend . Bayani and Kalila were gonna hang for another week so thats good.As for isabel, Mike and her are planning on moving in together soon. so im gonna be living alone untill i gt a new roommate.. But im happy for them. They are also staying in chicago so thats good i can still see my best friend. Liam and i are back together i think. bayani told me what happened and what liam said was try. so i forgave him really. "Mike, im just gonna go to sleep okay?" i said walking towards my room. he nodded. The doctor said since i lost so much blood im going to be very depressed and tired for a few days maybe a week or two. great. As soon as i walked into my room i saw flowers all around . roses on my bed, rose petals all onn the floor and a huge teddy bear on my bed holding a note. i walked over, my eyes slowly starting to tear up and i grabed the note. It was hard to read because of my eyes watering but i read it. "Dear Mac, i love you to the moon and back. im sorry i hurt you. it wont happen again. i promise. love you forever and always Liam."  i read outloud. i smiled holding the note close to my chest and looking at the bear. i laughed alittle knowing im gonna be cuddling with that more then Liam himself. i picked up the bear and their was another note. "i know you must be tired but i have a question and a huge surprise for you. please make mike drive you to my house. bring clothes your staying the note. love you again Liam." i smiled again thinking of what the surprise would be and the question. i pack a bag with pjs and some clothes and i drag my little bear out of my room. "Mike," i ask as i slowly walk into the living room where he was talking to Isabel." yeah?" "can can you drive me to Liams.." he looked at me "you sure." i nodded. "uh alright i guess so. are you staying the night..?" he asked looking at my bag. i nodded. he sighed. "mac.." "ill be okay Mike." i half smiled. he nodded and he grabed the keys. 

the car ride was quiett, until we were a turn away from Liam's house. "if anything happens you call me right away. if you have an axitity attack or anything call me. i dont care how late it is okay Mac?" he said turning into Liam's driveway. i nodded. "yes Mike.  bye mike bye isabel. no babies please." i smiled and got out the car slowly walking to the front door. there was another note on his door. "Mac just walk in and follow the trail." i smiled and slowly walked in and saw the rose trail in front of me. my eyes started to water up again as i followed it to the basement. "liam?" i whispered. i put my bag down by the basement door and went down. "what the-" i look around to see roses everywhere. balloons all around saying i love you or get well soon. then in the center of the room i saw Liam smiling. he was in dark jeans and a dressy shirt. "liam." i whispered again. he smiled and grabed my hands. "hello beautiful." "what is all this" i asked. he kissed me "your surprise." i smiled and kissed him again. he lead me to the table which had chipolte and ice tea. i laughed "good choice of dinner." he smiled and we sat down to eat.

after we ate we sat down on the couch. his arms around me my hand in his. my head on his shoulder. and our legs conected. "Liam?" i said as his eyes were glued to the movie we were watching. "yes?" he said looking down at me. i looked up at him. "not to sound uh pushy or anything but what is the question you hadda ask me?" i asked. he smiled. " right. its pretty important. would you like me to ask you now?" he asked. i nodded wondering what it could be. i got off of him as he started to sit up right. he looked me in the eyes and got something out of his pocket. ihe held my hand but not showing me anything that he took out of his pocket. he paused and just stared in my eyes. then he started to talk. "well Mac i was wondering if....."

====================================================================

HERES YA UPDATE EVERYONE love you all <3  hehe