Chapter 15

-=-=-=-=--=-=- Liam's POV =-=-=-==-=-=-=

I drove Mac home after lunch because i told her she was finally on the Cube. She wanted me to tour her around and everything but she had to be with Graser for the intro of hers cause thats what we do. we make these stupid skits things when we welcome a new member and we had a good idea for Mac since she lives with TYBZI. Tybzi was home waiting for us and he winked at me when we walked in holding hands tightly. i shook my head knowing what he was thinking. he chuckled and went on the coputer and told Graser Mac was home. Mac logged onto the cube before Graser so it didnt say "RedRisa has joined" she spawned in the middle of no where and when Graser came on he TPed her to spawn. then logged off so it didnt say she was TPed. he told everyone not to talk about Mac in chat and Mac didnt say anything. Tybzi and Mac were in the neither Hub waiting. and Graser was talking about going to talk to his villagers. Tybzi then started talking like he was touring someone "so this is the neither hub where you can have a portal and all that so you dont gotta run far and die everytime cause who wants that right?!" "TYBZI?" graser asked "confused" "oh Graser hey! " "hey! what are you doing pal?" then Mac speaks up like a fangirl. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE GRASER10CPMCYT!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOD!!!" she then screams in the mic. "Rest in peace head phone users. "Tybzi laughs. "whoa! who are you and why are you on here?!" Graser asked shocked. "well my name is ItsMac and or RedRisa and im TYBZI room mate irl and he was just touring me around the cube cause I LOVE YOU!" she laughed. i watched how they were talking and Graser laghed and killed her and banned her to welcome her like he always does. after the filmed Mac got off the cube and walked over to me while TYBZI and Graser kept filming some clips together. 

Mac and i just hung out in her room talking and listening to  some Luke Bryan like we always do. we were cuddleing. all of the sudden she stoped talking. she just stoped.  Randomly she started to shake. "are you cold?" i asked. she shook her head no. i puled her closer just in case. she pulled away and i looked at her. she was crying. "Mac?" she looked at me. she was shaking. "what?" she asked annoyed. "whats wrong?" i asked ignoring her annoyed act. "nothing." she stood up "i think you should leave Liam." she looked at me wiping her tears away." "Mac did i do something wrong? im sorry if i did.." i asked walking over to her. "no." as soon as she said that she had to hold herself up with the wall. then she almost fell. "Marisa!" i grabed her arm holding her up. i hugged her. "Mac what happened? talk to me." i said.  she shook her head. and she her legs gave out. she fell to the floor and i caught her. "Marisa please whats going on?" "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE LIAM!!!!" she screamed. Mike ran into the room and saw us. he looked at me then at her. He came over to Mac and huged her. she tried pushing him away. she was crying and shaking and looked helpless. "Mike, Liam leave!!" she screamed. "im not leaving you here by yourself." mike said. im just sitting her confused on what is happening. "liam watch her. ill be back in a min." mike said and walked out of the door. i sat next to Mac and huged her tight. she was still shaking and crying. Mike came back and gave her a little pill with  glass of water with a pink straw. she looked at him and opened her mouth. Mike put the pill on her tounge and put the straw in her mouth shortly after.. she sighed and i wiped her tears away. she smiled slightly and sighed again.

i kissed her. she kissed me back. i still had no idea what just happened to her.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Mac POV =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- (this is the same time as Liam's just in her eyes)

Liam and i were in my room talking and listening to Luke Bryan when it happened again. My eyes started to get blury, i could hardly see. My head started hurting and i started to shake like crazy. i couldnt talk. i didnt want to talk. my eyes started to water and tears started to form and fall. i couldnt do it. i felt like shit. my stomach had knots, my eyes were watering, i was dizzy, my heart racing and my mind was yelling. Liam asked if i was cold, i shook my head no hoping he would drop it. but he pulled me closer anyways and i pulled away from him. 'not now! not while liam is here' i thought to myself while a million other things were screaming in my head. "Mac?" liam said. "What." i asked coldly. 'im sorry liam.'  i thought to myself again. tears were falling down my face onto the floor. "whats wrong?" he asked me. "nothing." i said annoyed hoping he would just drop it. i stood up and walked over to the door. "i think you should leave liam." i looked at him and wiped my tears away. "Mac did i do something wrong? im sorry if i did..." he said walking over to me. "no" i said holding onto the wall. My legs felt weak. my shoulders felt heavy. i couldnt stand much longer. "Marisa!" liam almost yelled holding me up seeing that i almost fell. he hugged me tightly. dont get me wrong i loved this. but i didnt at the time. "Mac what happened. Talk to me." he said. i shook my head again. i started getting dizzier and dizzier every time i did so. i was sobbing still and my legs still weak. the only reason i was standing was because of Liam holding me up. My legs finally gave up and i couldnt stand anymore, Liam caught me and set me down to the floor gently. "Marisa, please tell me whats going on." he whimpered. i needed him to leave. i didnt want hi around me like this. i screamed at him "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE LIAM!!!" after i screamed, Mike ran into the room. he saw me and Liam on the floor by the door. and walked over to me. he hugged me and i tired to push him away. i just sobbed. i was shaking. i was helpless. i was useless. i wanted them both to leave me alone. "Mike, Liam, Leave!!" i yelled at them. neither moved. "im not leaving you here by yourself.." Mike said. Mike knew what was happening to me. because this happens to me alot randomly. Liam never saw me like this till today. till right now. he was confused and you can tell. i should have told him sooner about this. "Liam watch her. ill be back in a min." Mike told Liam as he got up and left the room. Liam walked over to me and hugged me tightly. his strong arms almost crashing me. i loved it but hated it cause i didnt want him to see me like this.  i was still shaking. my legs were numb. my heart as still racing. my eyes watering from crying and blurry. my shoulders felt heavy still and mind telling me things i dont know if they were true or not. the demons in my mind fighting it out as i just sat there helpless. Mike finally came back with a small pill and a glass of water with a straw in it.. i knew what it was. i  couldnt move my hands since they wee shaking to much. so i opened my mouth and Mike put the pill on my tongue. he waited a few seconds and put the straw in my mouth so i could drink without shaking the water out of the glass. i sighed. and Liam wiped my tears away. i smiled alittle bit then sighed again. after a few moments i stopped shaking as much and stopped crying. my legs werent as numb, my shoulders werent heavily and the demons in my mind stopped fighting. Liam kissed me and i kissed him back not wanting him to know what just happened right away. and not wanting it to come back again soon. 

i was having an anxiety attack. 

==========================================================

hey guys! sorry i havent updated in FOREVER!! i wanted to fix some times with my life before anything. and i been having bad anxiety attacks. im sorry i havent updated. i cant promise updating any more then once a week. maybe every two weeks. im sorry. i been going thu alot lately.! hope you all understand.

Love you all <333

thank you for understanding.