Chapter 11

=-=-=-=-=Mac POV=-=-=-

i woke up the next day on a couch with an arm wraped onto me tightly. i was still in my sun dress  it was early i looked at the clock and it said 10:13 am. way to early for me to be up but im awake. and the arm is still wraped around my waist. i turned around to face the person. H was there snoreing lightly. i didnt wanna move so i just put my head closer into his chest. i closed my eyes and just waited for him to wake up not wanting to move. After a few minutes i heard a yawn. i opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. "Morning beautiful" he smiled "Morning" i yawned. he looked down at his hand. "oh sorry!" he said removing his hand. neither of us realized that his hand was keeping me on the couch and when he removed it i fell off."oh my god im so sorry!!!" h said helping me up. i started laughing "Its fine. im use to that. Mike would push me off the couch if i fell asleep." he smiled and picked me up off my feet. "well what do you want for breakfest we are sorta still on our date till Mike calls ya." he smiled kissing my forehead. "depends what you gonna make me!?" he chuckled "Pancakes good?" i smiled and nodded. he droped me on the couch. and went to the kitchen. i laughed and got up. "mind if i go change?" i said lookin at my dress from last night. " are you gonna change in front of me then no. if not then yes." he smirked. i rolled my eyes and laughed. "You dont get that yet sir!" he smiled" key word is yet." he winked and i walked to his room with the backpack Mike packed for me i pulled out my clothes for today. It was jean shorts with the pockets that stick out, and a white iron man tank top where the sides are pretty much riped up far down showing my bra and whole side. i changed wearing a mini croptop under it like i always do to hide my bra.

after i changed i walked into the kitchen with Liam staireing at me. "Hey there beautiful i said you couldnt change unless it was in front of me!" he smirked. i laughed and took the pancakes he made all to my self. "These are mine. you get none for that terrible joke!!" i laughed and hooved over the plate of pancakes. "is that so!?" he laughed got up  from his chair and picked me up "no no no !" i laughed grabing the plate of pancakes with me" he took them from me and put three on my plate and took three for himself. "Well rude! put me down now?" i asked. "nah im just gonna hold you a little longer. " he smiled looking in my eyes "pwease i wanna eat your pancakes!" i said giving him the puppy eyes. he laughed and sat down on his chair pulling me on his lap."is this better?" i smiled "i can live with this." i grabed his fork and took his pancakes to eat. "hey ma'am those things are mine!" he said acting hurt. "nope now they mine yours is over there!" i giggled. he laughed let me go and went over to get my plate and fork. he sat back in his chair and i sat on his lap. not gonna lie it was a fun morning!

an hour after eating pancakes Mike called me.

mike: Hey Mac come home whenever you want. dont forget today is saturday.

Mac: okay thanks Mike!! ill have liam drop me off in like an hour. you both gotta record i bet.

Mike: Yup. bye bye

MAc:Buh bye

i hung up and looked at liam. "you gotta drop me off at home in like an hour ." "awe do i haveee too?" "yup! you and mike gotta record and i have things to do today sir!" "fineee but right now can we just sit here and cuddle??" he asked pouting and pat the couch seat next to him. i laughed "fine!" i jumped ontop of him and just sat there. he laughed and we got comfy and just cuddled till he had to drive me home.

when i got home i waved Liam good bye and he drove home. i looked at the time it was about three in the afternoon. "MIKE SHOULD I JUST WEAR THIS OR CHANGE INTO SOMETHING NICER?" i yelled looking in my closet. "WEAR THAT. WHAT WOULD YOU GUYS DO TO BE ALL NICE!?" he yelled back "GOOD POINT OKAY. THANKS." i laughed and went to my computer. i havent recorded and i have time before i leave.  last video i did i was recording myself sing. so i thought i should record some MCSG solo.

"Hey everyone welcome back to another episode of the minecraft survival games!!  i am doing a solo today OH I GOT S STONE SWORD YESSSS! the game kept going and i talked about random things and then it was death match. "btw guys i havent heard from graser about joing the cube yet so keep spaming his videos and then every other cube memeber not TYBZI thought cause he gonna say yes since i live with him! now lets kick this guy or girl butt!!

i lose death match. DAMN IT! oh wellz thanks everyone for watching minecraft survival games! ill see you guys next time stay macie and stay red ! leave  a rating and comment down below whatevr you want. dont forget to spam the cube members! byeee"

I stoped the recording and i uploaded it to my youtube channel. i got a text from my best friend Alex you know the guy that i met Dean and Liam with? yeah him. Hey Mac ready? im on my way to your house with my borad wait outside for me. i texted back an okay and said im ready. TYBZI was on teamspeak with someone but i didnt care he wasnt recording yet. 

"mike im going on my date now im waiting for him to pick me up outside okay?" i said opening the door "Okay be careful are you guys borading or he driving?" "borading!" "Alright have fun on your date!!" he said as i went to close the door. then i heard Liam ask Mike. "wait shes going on a DATE?!" i was already half way to the door so i walked out hoping Mike can fix it. as soon as i walked out i saw Alex. "Hey Bae!" i laughed "Hey dear ready?" "yup where we going on this fine saturday date!" we both laughed we are not dating guys! just to be clear. he works during the week and i dont get to see him so every saturday night we hang out we call it a date since we been doing this since high school and everyone would think we were actually date. we are like brother and sister!!

i hope liam is okay with this though...?