c2.18: siblinged

My half-asleep body could feel the eyes staring at me more than the sun rays peeking through the blinds

Kai’s fingers twirled a strand of my hair before he pushed it behind my ear. I shifted in my spot, which made him back away.

“Did I wake you up?”

I shook my head.

“You know, babe, it’s been two months we’ve been living together, yet I feel the same excitement every morning when I wake up to your face. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it.”

The words were worth popping my eyes open. I saw Kai lying on his front, his naked shoulder muscles in view. He smiled at me, mumbling a good morning. My heart melted, and my stomach erupted in butterflies. I scooted closer, letting myself be hugged in his arms. He kissed my forehead and squeezed me tight. Each morning, I woke up feeling better and better in his arms. In a swift move, he surprised me and rolled on his back. I ended up atop of him.

I yelped. “Your…”

“Morning wood,” he finished with a smirk and received a slap on his bare chest.

I never understood why men liked sleeping half-naked. Kai rolled his hips upwards to get the sheets away from under him. I sighed at the unexpected friction it made with my core underneath the nightgown. He pulled my face closer to his, so I was a centimetre away.

“I...” he breathed out with his morning voice. “I miss those sounds, baby.”

I smiled, my heart fluttering. Kai mirrored my smile, his thumbs drawing comforting circles on my hips. I noticed dark circles growing under his eyes, knowing well my sleepless and nightmarish nights were the reason. He stayed with me through it all. My hand cupped his cheek, and I dipped down to kiss both eyes, then his lips. He kissed me back in soft caresses, holding my nape.

I had a brave moment when my hand slid down between us until I was palming his erection. Kai hissed against my lips, and I smirked. I palmed him harder until he sat up.

Baby,” he moaned, throwing his head back.

I leisurely kissed a wet trail down his body, his neck, collarbones, chest, navel until I was at the level of his crotch. I smirked up at him, playing with the boxers’ waistband.

“It’s excited,” I whispered against the skin of his v line.

He looked down at me with lustful eyes, squeezing the sheets. “Fúck, yeah?”

I nodded, locking my eyes with his. I bit the waistband between my teeth and slid it off while he arched off the bed. His erection sprung out, very much hard and leaking. I squeezed the base and licked a path to the leaking tip. Kai grunted and cursed, soon threaded his long fingers in my bed hair.

“What’s my name, Kai?” I murmured, starting to suck and flick his needy head.

“Mel, Mel, Mel,” he chanted as I gradually took more of him between my small lips. “Fúck, baby. You’re going to make me cum too soon like that.”