c3.25: shattered

I sat on my throne proudly—Kai’s lap

I had helped Jay on the barbecue corner for some time, then I took my rest in my guy’s lap, who received me gladly and kissed my cheek. He applauded me for my help.

“Cringe,” Kim seethed. “Get a room.”

Jason emerged from the pool right on her feet that were in the water. A playful smirk played on his lips, and his red hair transformed into a darker shade.

She screamed dramatically, shaking the water off her body. “Idiot!”

“My distance relationship loves to see some PDA, Kim. Let them be,” he commented. “Or does it make you miss someone?”

Kim mouthed something to him that no one could hear. His response was pulling her figure in the water. She screamed even more and hit his shoulders. Her sight was to record and laugh at in the future. She swam away from him.

Jason left the girl alone and switched his attention to me. “Mel, come test the water, beautiful!”

Kai sat up, almost causing me to fall off, but his arm secured my waist. He took off his sunglasses and hollered, “Hey, who are you calling beautiful?”

I giggled, but Kai didn’t find it amusing. He got up and carried me with him, then threw both of us in the pool. Water splashed until the edge at the force. I squealed then resurfaced with harsh breaths and hair in one, wet piece.

Ryan laughed loads at me from his seat close to the edge. “Mermaid Melanie.”

I splashed water on his face. “Shut up!”

“Just wait till this sausage is done!” Jay piped, flipping the sausages. “It won’t be as fun without me!”

Massie came from inside the villa in a white swimsuit, smiling with a blush on her plump cheeks. The top was tied to her neck, and the waistband of the bottom stretched upwards to her waist. She clearly had been working on her body too. Her chestnut hair was done in a high bun with short wisps loose on her face’s sides. She looked mesmerising, and that smile of hers added to the charm.

Jay whistled, his eyes not leaving her. “That’s what I’m talking about, baby.”

She giggled and joined us in the pool. “Birthday girl in all her glory.”

We played in the pool together in happy giggles. We were genuinely grateful to Massie for giving us that vacation. I excused myself sometime later to the toilet. Everyone was joyful and laughing behind me. When I was on the edge and ready to climb up the few stairs, I felt a tug on my feet pulling me down until I fell back underwater.

I saw Kim was… topless? Her breasts floated on her chest. I awkwardly looked down at my feet, wondering what pulled me down. There was nothing. We both resurfaced, but she started screaming and coughing.