intro

s y n o p s i s

s y n o p s i s

The servant's daughter and the aristocrat's son engage in a prohibited bond.

Melanie González moves in with her mother to work in the Kingston aristocrats' household. The Kingstons have just had their son, Kai, come back from a mysterious absence.

When Kai walks in on her at an ungodly time, he is tempted to break her walls and push her limits. It starts with reading some books to unwind, but no one knows when or where it could end.

While Melanie tries to fit in her new environment around higher class people, she meets the aristocrat's daughter and discovers she has been caught in a lie -- Melanie's life choices were never hers. It was all planned by the person she expected the least, and the discovered truths will change her life forever.

d i s c l a i m e r

This story is maturely themed: includes swearing, sex scenes, and slight mention of sensitive topics like suicide late in the story. read at your own risk.

In no way am I shaming certain job occupations. I'm merely expressing how my characters think.

The characters in this story are heavily flawed and could make wrong decisions, but in no way do their choices represent me as a writer or person.

This book is a work of fiction. The characters, places, names... etc. are the mere production of the writer's imagination. Any similarities to real-life or other books are purely coincidental.

If you don't like sexually open-minded new adults with loose self-control, this book isn't for you.

also because wattpad has an annoying editing page, i have to mention whenever you see an em dash mistook with a hyphen, that's wattpad shortening it, not me 🤡

d e d i c a t i o n

This novel is dedicated to every girl who feels small in this big world. There is a queen within you--let her out!

any reader who continues VOTING 🌟 till the end will get a chapter dedication! until all the chapters are taken, of course.

c o p y r i g h t s

All rights are reserved ©️ 2021 annabellacx

Using any portion of this book without my written permission will submit you to legal procedures.

The book has citations from Paulo Coelho's book Adultery. All rights go to him. I do not claim any of the parts I have borrowed from his book.