Chapter 13

The night gets deeper and the wind breeze are now colder.. "Let's go inside?" Sunoo asked while reaching Sunghoon's hand. The older nodded with agreement.

Both of them were nervous. This is their first night together, faraway from everyone they know.

It suddenly became silent when they entered the bedroom.

Sunghoon started to talk to avoid the awkwardness between them.

"Sunoo, I'll go wash up first."

Sunoo looked at him with a surprise. "W-why?"

"Because I haven't yet. What..."

"Ohhh, right right. O-okay.."

Sunghoon smirked as he opened the shower door. He knew Sunoo was definitely thinking about something based on how he stuttered and blushed. He finds it really cute.

Sunoo was always transparent with his feelings whenever he's with Sunghoon. He was very comfortable and at ease with the older. Sunghoon will always now if the younger is sad, happy, uncomfortable, or even when he's hungry.

After Sunghoon finished showering, he went outside with his wet hair, wearing a plain white shirt and pajamas.

The older sat next to Sunoo on the bed and was checking his phone.

Sunoo was pretending to be unbothered but he knew Sunghoon was staring at him, smiling.

"Love, I want to cuddle. Can you put down your phone?" Sunghoon said while pouting. The younger immediately went to his arms and placed his phone on the bedside table.

"Hyung, do you think we're gonna be with each other for a long time?"

"Not only for a long time, I've decided to be with you until my last breath." Sunghoon said as he turned Sunoo around facing him.

"Promise?" Sunoo looked at him in the eye.

"I promise, love."

As their fingers intertwined, Sunghoon placed his lips on Sunoo's.

The kiss was gentle and short but it was warm. It was a kiss that reassured that he will keep his promise.

"Thank you for being here with me." Sunoo said.

Sunghoon responded and smiled, "I'll always be here with you. Whether you will like it or not."

Sunoo smiled at him too and rested his head on Sunghoon's shoulder as he traced his lover's hand sweetly.

"You know.. It's my first time falling in love.." Sunghoon said.

"Really?" Sunoo said.

"And I'm happy that it's with you." Sunghoon said.

Sunghoon attempted to place his arms around Sunoo's waist as they were seated in the bed but he felt the younger flinch a bit.

Sunoo was still uncomfortable sometimes when he's held unknowingly. This kind of physical touch was a traumatic experience for him. But he was willing to try and forget everything for Sunghoon..

"Are you okay, love?" Sunghoon asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay." Sunoo responded with a faint smile.

"I know that look, Kim Sunoo. You don't have to force yourself to be okay."

"No, it's okay. I like cuddling with you, hyung."

"Sunoo, look at me. I'm gonna be with you forever. Let's take everything slow okay? Especially on physical contacts."

"I can do it hyung.. It's just that but I'm a bit scared.. What if I suddenly remember the scenarios when I'm with you.. I'm scared that you'll see me weirdly.." Sunoo said.

"Trust me Sunoo, I will never ever look at you weirdly and I'm more than willing to fix everything with you."

"What if I will never be fully ready?"

"You will be, love. And I can wait until that time comes. We can take small steps and do it slowly. Now come here and hug me." Sunghoon said spreading his arms for a hug.

Like a baby, Sunoo sat on his lap and hugged him tight. "We'll do it bit by bit? Can you resist it?" he asked.

"I can do everything for you love. You don't need to worry about me. So stop teasing me with your cute smirks, you're making it hard for me not to touch you.." Sunghoon said.

Both of them laughed and cuddled while lying down.

Sunghoon patted the younger's head and said, "Let's sleep now, my baby."

-----------------------