Chapter 21 - End

Sunghoon went home with his eyes puffed due to all the crying that he did in the beach. He was walking towards his home and saw someone sitting down in the stairs in front of his apartment. Tears started falling down his face as he walked near the familiar figure he was seeing.

"Sunoo.." he called softly.

The younger looked at him, with the same warm smile that he missed.

"Love, I'm here. I'm came back. Sorry it took me a long time. I promise to never leave again." Sunoo said. He was smiling but his eyes were full of tears..

Sunghoon immediately run and hugged him. It was a year worth of tight hugs.

"Thank you for coming back. Thank you for coming back to me.." he said as he whispered in Sunoo's ear while hugging him.

Their hugs lasted for minutes and every bit of heartache and anxiousness went away with it

Their hugs lasted for minutes and every bit of heartache and anxiousness went away with it. It was the same feeling of comfort they experienced a year ago. A comfort they never had once found on anyone else but each other.

The weather was the same as the night they stayed in the beach house. It was cold but now it feels different. Their hearts are warm and it felt somehow full.

"I missed you." Sunoo whispered to Sunghoon's ear.

Sunghoon pulled away from their hug wiping the younger's tears. He filled Sunoo's face with short sweet kisses while placing his arms around the younger's waist.

"I missed you so much more, love." Sunghoon said.

Both of them started to calm down after crying

Both of them started to calm down after crying. They decided to sit in a nearby park to catch up and talk with each other.

Sunoo told him all the therapies he got and how he is now at peace with his mind and his heart.

While Sunoo was talking, never even once did Sunghoon look away. He felt like he was the happiest again. Right in front of him was his world, his sun, his everything.

The younger suddenly stopped talking when he felt Sunghoon's gaze piercing in his soul. He smiled to the older and said, "I love you, Sunghoon."