Chapter 6

Third party POV: Back to the present...

Jay calling Ni-ki...

Jay: Ni-ki?? Where are you?

Ni-ki: What? I'm home, where else would I be.

Jay: Can you pick Sunoo up? He's with Sunghoon now. I think something happened.. 

Ni-ki: What did he do to Sunoo!??

Jay: Calm down man, he didn't explain. Just go there!

Ni-ki hung up and hurriedly ran outside to go to Sunoo and Sunghoon. He was mad and nervous because he knows how fragile Sunoo's emotion is. He can't bear to watch him crying.

--------------------------------------- 

Sunoo and Sunghoon were sitting outside a convenience store far away from the PC Bang they visited. The younger was crying while Sunghoon was patting his back. Sunghoon was very curious to what happened but he knew that it was not the right time to ask. He just wants to stay there and comfort Sunoo as much as he can

After waiting for a bit, Ni-ki arrived catching his breath. He was frustrated when he saw Sunoo sitting down with swollen eyes. 

"What happened to Sunoo?" Ni-ki asked as he tried to calm himself. 

"We were just hanging out when a bunch of guys talked to us trying to grab Sunoo. He said he was his ex-boyfriend." Sunghoon in a worried expression while looking at the younger.

"That shit! Where the heck is that guy!?" Ni-ki shouted as he knew who that was. 

Sunghoon was about to lead Ni-ki to the PC Bang because he, himself, wants to go back and punch the guy's face as he remembered how he looked at Sunoo, as if he was stripping Sunoo in his mind.

Ni-ki was about to walk towards the direction where the PC Bang is but was suddenly stopped when Sunoo held the end of his sleeves. "No, it's okay. Just take me home, Ni-ki. Please.." Sunoo murmured.

As they heard Sunoo's voice. Sunghoon just nodded and signaled Ni-ki that it's okay and they should get going. "I'll talk to you later, Sunoo." Sunghoon said as he kissed Sunoo's forehead. The younger nodded and went with Ni-ki.

Ni-ki held Sunoo's hand as he felt hurt on what he saw. He pretended like it was nothing and texted Jungwon to go home. 

Go home now. This is a Vincent emergency.

JungONE: WTF? OKAY I'M ON MY WAY..

---------------------------------------------------------

*At the TRIOS' Apartment (Sunoo's Room):

"Do you want to talk about it now? If you don't want to, it's okay." Jungwon said while patting Sunoo's head. "You don't have to tell us now, Sunoo." Ni-ki said as he hugged Sunoo's arm.

"No. It's okay I'll tell you guys." Sunoo answered immediately. He told the his two friends all the things that happened in the PC Bang.

"Wow that weirdo really tried to grab you!?" Jungwon gasped as he stood in the bed. "If I was there I would have punched him." As he was throwing punches in the air making Ni-ki and Sunoo chuckle with his cuteness.

"I really thought I already moved on and forgot everything. But when I saw him and his friends again, all of the things they've done to me, felt like it was just yesterday." Sunoo said while fidgeting his fingers. 

Ni-ki and Jungwon held his hands making Sunoo look at them as he hugged them tight. "Can you guys sleep here with me tonight?" Sunoo asked while looking them. Both of his friends smiled at him and nodded.

"Will Hoonie hyung still like me if he knew everything about me? Will he stay even if he knew I was touched and used by some guy?" Sunoo repeatedly asked in his mind as he closed his eyes

While Jungwon was sleeping, Ni-ki faced Sunoo and kissed him in the forehead as he whispered, "It's going to be okay, we're here now.". Sunoo was awake and smiled while looking at Ni-ki's eyes, "Thank you."...

-------------------- to be continued