Night of Endless Lust

In a blink of an eye Calvin pounces towards Elaina, but thankfully she reacted fast enough. She falls back with her back against the wall and her arm up, guarding herself against Calvin.

His canines slightly penetrated in Elaina's arm with his arms on both sides of her as she holds him away from her.

"The fuck are you doing?" She grits through her teeth.

"I'm not into this kinda shit dumbass."

Calvin, eyes lusting over shining ice blue, growling at her that resonates through her entire body.

She glares back and her eyes shine bright silver, letting out a snarl as she whips his grip off her arm. He falls back hitting the edge of the bed and laying there limp, fade out. Blood slightly trickle down her arm, but healing in no time. She puts her hair in a messy bun and stalks over to Calvin.

She lifts him up and throws him on the bed. Again, his cock still erected even after all the events. She stares at him in utter lost of words.

"Whatttttt theeeee fuccccck just happened," she whispers.

Calvin groans and rolls on his back half conscious.

Elaina jabs a toe at his leg. "Hey! Are you okay? What the fuck is going on Cal? I can't help you if you're gonna act like this, I'm not up for that kind of play."

He coughs and groans then hoarsely spits out, "I don't freaking know. What happened? My back hurts. I keep blacking out."

"No shit Sherlock! You just tried to attack me after you jerked off! Real classy my boy."

Calvin reaches down and begins touching his huge cock again. Elaina clicks her tongue.

"Tsk, really? In this situation? What is wrong with you?"

"I don't know Elaina, it just hurts. I... need to."

Elaina scowls in frustration and walks over to her drawer, opening it and taking out a bottle of lube. She then sits on the edge of the bed sitting on her heels as she stills Calvin. He looks up flushed red.

"Elaina—-," then grabs her hand.

She shakes him off and tugs at his jean.

"Take this shit off. We can't do shit with it on."

Calvin, like a sick person listens obediently and slowly tug them down to his knees. Impatient Elaina yanks the rest off. It's just Calvin in his tight boxer briefs and tee now, looking vulnerable. Elaina leans forward and take his shirt off too, Calvin feeling like a child. He shivers from the sudden exposure to the night air.

"Lean back, let me help you. Is this like your first rut or what?!"

He gazes from below her weakly and caught her by surprise.

"Wait... is it?"

Calvin drowns his face into the bed and groans. Elaina, totally caught off guard.

She mumbles, "Well, who would've known..." 🤡

She squeezes some lube onto her hand and stares down at Calvin's standing dick.

Woah....

After some self affirmation, Elaina takes his cock into her own hand, lavering it up with the lube. Calvin twitches under the cool solution and moans.
Elaina bites her lips revealing a devilish grin.

Oh, this is gonna be so much fun.

Elaina continues to slowly stroke his cock as he takes pleasure in not doing anything, but feeling good. Elaina, trying to not do anything too naughty herself. Calvin tried grabbing for Elaina a few times so annoyed, she throws a pillow at him to hug out while she jerks him off.