A Human Show

While Elaina and Calvin were upstairs taking care of business, it seems like they have started reorganizing  the main hall for the big "after party". As Willis and Elaina walks down to find a seat, she sees that all the doors were locked shut, windows were draped with a black curtain and there were less people than before. Staged in the middle of the main hall is like huge statues or boxes covered by more black fabric. Elaina scans the room observing everything.

What's under the black draperies? Stolen artworks and goods? Or....

In her train of thought, the lights dim down and the crowd starts applauding and cheering. Elaina snaps back into role, she does the same.

This better not be what I think it is.

She turns to Willis and gives him a sly grin. He puts his arm around her waist and grins back as
well, disgustingly.

The MC of the night comes out to the middle of the platform and starts his bullshit.

"HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WELCOME TO THE FAMOUS, MOST UNIQUE, THE ONE AND ONLY BEST AFTER PARTY!!!!!!!!!"

The crowd goes wild, hollering and cheering.

Seems like regulars.

Elaina looks around for Calvin. She sees him next to the swoon lady from earlier sitting across of her towards the back. The MC continues his job.

"As we all have expected, it's back again! Our dearest great host, Willis Grahms has done us the honor and provided what we desire the most! A round of applause please!"

At that cue, Willis stands up from his seat and wave at the crowd, looking mighty proud of his popularity. The crowd hyped him up and he looks like a madman throwing poses and waving.

Once Willis takes a seat the MC continues with his speech.

"You all know how this works ladies and gentlemen. Take those bidding paddles out and be prepared, we have great prizes this time around. A wider selection from all shapes, sizes, and color! Don't worry, we have enough that you all can bid more than once so prepare yourselves!!!!"

The crowd cheer and holler like wild animals fighting for the same piece of meat. At that cue, the lights dim all around except the bright ones pointing at the stage. Elaina grips her dress nervous about what she'll see. She's hoping her hunch isn't correct because she doesn't know if she can control herself. At that cue, obnoxious music starts playing, like the one from Wills' grand entrance at the start of the party.

Horrible music choice! Elaina rolls her eyes.

After a few moments of silence, the crowd starts oohing and aahing and Elaina looks around to see what they're doing that for. The workers start pulling the draped black fabric off of the structures in the middle of the stage. She realizes what everyone was so awed about, there were girls, women, inside the tall glass boxes. Elaina's jaw drops at her hunch being true and she clenched her jaw instantly, not letting anyone see through her role. She just glares and focuses on what's going on around her.

The crowd claps at the reveal of the boxes and the MC speaks again.

"Audience! As you can see here, we have some pretty jewels that are excited to be picked! Please take a moment to look from your seats and see if anyone catches your eyes. And a reminder, this is only a selected few of the best ones we have here!"

The crowd claps again and from the audience some people stand from their seat already looking over what they want. They look like children at a candy shop that wants everything, but they can't touch. Elaina glares around and she's about to lose her control.

Fucken humans! Disgusting, once I get my hands on them I will rip all their throats out!

Looking at the tall glass boxes of the kidnapped women she sees that they were all prepped to show. They were all squirming and hiding away from the bright light and scared. Elaina growls. Then she felt Willis' hand on her thigh. Her head snaps up quick to see him staring.

"What's wrong dear? Not interesting enough?"

Elaina catches herself glaring hard and snaps back into role, "No! Goodness, I love it! This is the most genius thing I've ever encountered! I can't believe you came up with this. This is amazing!"

Willis grins widely and proudly and Elaina just wants to slap that grin off his face.

"I knew you would like it! We click so well my love. Now, I'll let you do the honors of picking one of these things for us. After we receive our bid we can do whatever we want with her. Be it for releasing your anger, for your house, or if you want we can use her in bed as well," he leans in and giggles.

At that moment Elaina couldn't hold it in anymore. Especially with the last suggestion Willis made. That was the main purpose of all these events wasn't it?

Sex slaves. Bought out sex objects. And against their wills.

Without realizing Elaina's hand landed on top of Willis' hand that was on her thigh and she grips it hard. Shocked Willis looks over at Elaina and her hand and his eyes goes wide. He tries yanking his hand away as it was starting to hurt and Elaina didn't react, but glares at him. Willis feels discomfort.

"Honey? What's going on? Wow, this strength you have!"

He tries pulling his hand away again and Elaina growls. Willis flinches and stops his attempts of pulling. Fear is instilled and Elaina can see it. She smirks at how little he looks. Then a kick to her chair came abruptly and Elaina instantly snaps out of her trance. She looks at Willis and his expression and she is shocked. Elaina looks down at her hand that's gripping the life out of his and she instantly lets go like she just found a bug. Her hands instantly goes up to cover her mouth and she looks at Willis.

"Omg! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize I was hurting you. What happened? Goodness sorry Willis!"

Still shocked Willis brings his hand up and massages it with his other. He throws out a dry laugh and his eyes shift side to side away from Elaina.

"Are you okay?! I think I was too excited I got lost in a small trance there. I'm so sorry!"

Willis looks up and puts on a fake smile.

"Oh no worries dear! I'm just glad you're enjoying this. For a moment there I thought you didn't like it with the look you gave. Must be something that happens often?"

Still surprised by her action Elaina scoffs it off.

"Yeah! Yeah, you can say that. I get like that when I'm too excited. I didn't mean to scare you like that."

Elaina shifts in her chair and turns back to the reality of the show. Women were already getting auctioned off to people in the crowd and Elaina goes back to observing and investigating.

Almost fucken blew it Elaina! Get your shit together!

Elaina watch as the auction goes by as she can't do anything, but hopelessly wait and let it happen.