Need a Hand?

Out in the middle of nowhere and there's no car in sight, but seems like there's someone in her room. Elaina questions how and who it could be.

Did Willis find us already? Was he smart enough to do this?

Elaina listens in and hears slight shuffling, but nothing else.

Animal? One person? They got balls sending only one person to get us. No movements though...

Elaina walks into the cabin and quietly makes her way upstairs. It doesn't help that she's wearing stilettos so she takes them off. Her leather miniskirt seems restrictive too. Everything about her outfit didn't work. She went for a sexy business look as they met with the Red Mountain pack earlier and Dylan, who helped her pack for the supposedly 3 day trip didn't think about the appropriate outfits for scouting and whatnot. She had no other choice as she was not going to go shopping for new clothes.

Her fishnet stockings under her tight leather miniskirt with her white button up tucked in and her hair slick back in a low ponytail with her red lipstick. She looks like Cruella De Vil's secretary at a fashion house ready to kick some ass.

Crossing the kitchen that's attached to the living room Elaina comes to a frozen stop at the bottom of the stairs. She was ready to pounce up the stairs to kill whoever was in her room, but she sensed something.

This smell...

After a few seconds of thinking and sensing, Elaina sighs and slips her small knife back into its sheath connected to her garter belt under her tight skirt and goes back to grab her stilettos. She puts them back on as if she knew who was in her room so it didn't seem like she was unprepared. Elaina looks up the stairs and crinkle her nose. She heads up.

Her heels slightly tapping the stairs as she walks with caution. Her hand slightly touching the railing to make sure she doesn't fall backwards. She heard something like someone sniffing and she reaches the slightly open door to her room. She takes a deep breath and quietly pushes the door open then leaning on the doorframe. She crosses her arms and legs over one another looking at the person on her bed.

Calvin.

The small lamp was on as she already predicted giving the room a dim glow. Her room was a mess earlier in the morning so she wasn't surprised by all the clothes and weapons laying around the room.

She watches with a nonchalant expression and leans her head on the frame watching Calvin sitting on the edge of her bed, jerking off while sniffing a pair of her old stocking!

That, she was surprised by, but also not disgusted by?

He looks up in heat and disarray as he continues to stroke himself. Sweat beading his half naked body and his flushed face in pain. He's having a hard time and Elaina can see it. He's not even reacting to her presence. She continues to stare and watch Calvin in pleasurable entertainment. Then she steps forward and slowly walks over, now standing in front of Calvin as he slowly continues to pleasure himself.

He's in heat, doesn't seem to recognize me....

She then speaks, "Need a hand?"

He doesn't respond and just groans. She tilts her head slightly watching his hands move up and down as his huge cock stiffens. 

She asks again, "I said, do you need a hand? Like, literally," as she puts her hand up like giving a high five.

She holds her hand up for a few seconds through his silence and as she was about to put her hand down, he suddenly grabs it and breathily pulls her in, whispering in her ear. She gasps at the sudden touch and hot air.

With his hot breath, low grumble and slow desperate speech, "Elaina... please."