Lets Kick Ass!

Casey arrives the following afternoon at the cabin after scouting all night and scheming with the Red Mountain pack. They found Willis' whereabouts and Casey wanted to report to Elaina as soon as possible. He already kept Dylan updated on their end and will soon get the backup they needed.

As Casey steps out the car, he instantly smell the reek of alphas. Almost gagging from their pheromones, Casey got back into the car.

Talking to himself, "Fuck, Elaina better not be in heat."

He dials her to no avail as she doesn't pick up. Casey clicks his tongue in annoyance of getting no sleep so he decided to take a quick nap in the car, waiting for the pheromones to die down.

A few hours later as he wakes up, it's starting to get dark out. Casey heads into the cabin once again, but the pheromones are still too strong. Entering the cabin he instantly notices the mess that wasn't there before. He turns the corner and sees the brown kitchen table and instantly rushes upstairs in fear something happened to Elaina. He bursts into her room and as the curtains are still drawn and looks around the musty, dark room. He sees the bed was broken, Elaina's naked body half hanging over the edge and rushes to her.

"Boss!! What happened?!"

He shakes her and then realizes there's another body on the bed. Casey squints and sees a half naked man laying half under Elaina faced down.

Fuckkkkk, did she kill this person? Shit, we gotta get out of here.

Casey shakes Elaina again and she groans in wake to his disturbance.

"Boss! What happened, are you okay?"

Elaina lefts her head and croaks out, "Water."

Casey didn't catch it. He moves in closer. "What?" As he whispers.

She grabs him closer and croaks again, "Water. I'm fucking dying of thirst."

Casey looks at her baffled, but went downstairs to grab her a glass of water. She chugs the entire glass and throws it on the ground with limp arms. Casey tries lifting her up. She refuses.

"What time is it?"

"It's almost 6 in the evening, what's going on here Elaina?"

Elaina puts her head back down and closes her eyes.

"Don't you see this animal next to me?"

Casey stares over her shoulders, "Is he dead?"

Elaina scoffs and coughs, "Naw, I wish. It's Calvin."

Casey then connected the dot. He instantly jumps up and stares at her in disgust and disbelief, gagging quietly. He rolls his eyes and walks out.

"Disgusting, I was worried over nothing then."

Elaina chuckles and calls out, "What's the update?"

Casey turns around, "We found him. Crew is almost here, maybe by tonight."

Elaina bolts up, regretting it instantly. Her head was pounding and her body ached. Casey covered his view of her naked body.

"First, get dress, please. You reek, you know what, this entire house reeks! Come on out once you're done so we can talk. I gotta air this place out."

Elaina rubs her pounding head, "Give me a few minutes. I'll be right out."

Casey heads downstairs and starts opening all the exits he can, as he grumbles under his breath while doing so. Elaina turns around and sees Calvin is still unconscious. She pokes him at his ribs to see if he'll respond. Nothing.

Shit, he's not dead is he?

Elaina rolls back onto her back and calls out in her raspy voice, "Calvinnnnnnnnnn. Wake upppppp, we have some business to take care of."

Nothing. She nudges him with her foot and not a sound. She's too tired to deal with him so she decides to just take a shower and continue the search. He's on his own at this point.

Half an hour later she meets Casey downstairs. Everything looked cleaned up so she felt grateful he took care of that. She cocks a brow up at his direction as he gets off the phone.

"Who was that?"

"Dylan, they're on their way up here now."

Elaina rummages through the fridge for some food. Grabs an apple and takes a bite.

"Really? Wonderful! Great work Casey, you've done quite a bit of work in finding Willis, thanks."

He sits down and looks up at Elaina, clearly tired.

"Well, I'm just glad you goofballs got your shit together. I hope it only gets better from here on out. How're you feeling?"

Elaina doesn't know how to respond. She just stares at Casey. Nothing really she feels. She can lowkey feel his presence more even when he's not in the same room and the urge to want to fuck him 24/7, but nothing much it seems. She thought about it some more. Casey then got up to the fridge as well.

"You'll realize sooner or later, but that's not what's important right now. We gotta make a grand plan for Willis and we can't fuck up this time."

That brought Elaina back to reality fast. She instantly goes over to the living area and grabs her bag of tools sitting down at the roughly-put-together kitchen table.

"Right, we gotta get this man once and for all. Dead or alive, we just have to stop him. He's gone too far."

She pulls out her pistol and puts on a silencer. She aims it at her invisible target and practices her shot. She imagined Willis in front of her and she slowly squeezes her finger down on the trigger. So much hate and resentment in that one small tap, but she didn't fire the shot. She gets up satisfied with her conviction and puts her pistol down. She then takes out her electric taser baton, a small smoke grenade and her throwing knives. She had everything she needed.

Casey slowly recaps Willis' whereabouts to Elaina. Once he escaped from the former incident in the forest, willis went into hiding. He came across the group of smugglers who were working for some mafia. Figured they were smuggling in drugs and Willis introduced them to the drugs he's been passing around and where to get them. He also said smuggling them in with girls they kidnap would make it easier so he's been up to no good. Willis has his own laundering ranch off one of the freeways within abandoned warehouses that are used for construction purposes now.

Elaina was shocked at how fast Willis moved. He was no ordinary bimbo she took him to be. She has to end this once and for all, she's tired of letting that man loose and going on a goose chase. She stands up and throws her dart knife at the cork board on the wall. She turns to Casey and smirks under the dim light, making her look more sinister.

"Let's go wake up that big goof upstairs and let's kick ass! They're in for some bigggggggg shit, and it's going to be fun." 😏