Briefing

Elaina crosses her arms over her chest and stares at Calvin quietly, contemplating where he's going to sleep for the night. The pack houses were filled and Elaina didn't trust him in the main pack house since they have a few guests over and Rufus. At this thought Elaina curse herself for not having more pack houses available, she's going to have to do something about that. There's only one more option and she's not liking where it's going, her own personal home.

Damn.

Elaina asks annoyed, "You're not going back home?"

Calvin scowls at her, "Of course not! We have to deal with Rufus tomorrow," pointing out the obvious.

Elaina rolls her eyes. "Oh, so you also wanted to stay for that huh?"

Calvin growls in annoyance. Elaina didn't care.

"Well, since our pack houses are full I guess I have no other option. I'll mind-link Dylan and have you bunk with him."

Elaina's trying her best to avoid having Calvin in her house. She tries to mind-link Dylan, but he didn't respond. Must be deep asleep already. Elaina groans, annoyed.

"I guess we have no other option. You'll be sleeping at my place." She steps in closer to Calvin, "Any funny moves from you though and I'll have your head. You've been warned."

Calvin growls, "Like I would try," and starts following Elaina towards her house.

Once they enter her house Elaina leads them straight upstairs. Calvin notices he doesn't have his small luggage with him, which he accidentally left in the car from this morning. They arrive at the top of the spiral staircase and Elaina takes a left. The top floor expands further than Calvin thought, almost the same layout as the first floor, but filled with bedrooms instead.

Elaina points to the right of the staircase at the end of the hallway, "That's the bathroom, but you have one in your room. Next to that is my personal space you can say."

They continue through the hallway and stop in front of a room. "You'll be staying here tonight I guess."

She leads him in, the room was minimalistic, similar to the living room downstairs. Everything was earth toned, bordered with the dark brown wooden beams. It was very warm and homely, unlike Calvin's home. The furniture around the room compliments the entire aesthetic, with accents of darker colors here and there other than brown. The bed sat low and Calvin plops on, testing the mattress. Elaina turns around and begins to walk out, leaving him alone. Calvin stops her before she gets too far.

"Elaina!"

She freezes in her step and after a moment of hesitation she turns around on her heels and cocks her head. "Wow, you're calling me quite casually. What is it? Make it fast, I'm tired."

Calvin stands up rubbing the back of his neck, "I, ah, want to take a shower, but I don't have my luggage with me...," he trails off.

He then begins to redden, thinking about what he just said. His wolf hollers at him.

She's a woman, not like she'll have clothes for you dumbass!

Calvin blinks out of it, "Nevermind. Not like you'll have anything for me to change into anyway. I'll just skip the shower for tonight."

Elaina chuckles, amused. "It's not like I never had men around. I have needs too. I'll go see what I can find."

That being said she leaves the room and Calvin growls at the thought of her having other men in her house and even having clothes from them laying around. He didn't like the idea of wearing another men's clothes with their scent on it. Feeling his anger rise, Calvin rushes into the shower to cool himself off. After about 15 minutes or so, Calvin steps out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped low around his waist. He sees that Elaina didn't bring anything for him to change into so she must've not found anything. Calvin smiles to himself, good. Calvin didn't mind sleeping naked anyway, not like it bothers him. He strips from his towel and climbs into bed. As he lay down Elaina bursts into the room with something in her hand. Calvin leans up from his position revealing his torso and the blanket barely covering his junk, showing his deep "v" line. Elaina couldn't help but stare. Calvin catches her and grins.

"Like what you see?" Mocking her from earlier.

Elaina rolls her eyes and looks at him, focusing on his eyes. "I only found some gym shorts, nothing else though so you'll have to make do until tomorrow morning."

She then tosses the shorts at Calvin and he growls at the scent of another man. He clutches the shorts in his hand and didn't say anything. Elaina smirks and leaves the room leaving Calvin furious. He then takes the shorts and rips it to pieces leaving a mess on the floor. He throws himself back into his pillow and tries to sleep the night away feeling frustrated.

••••

The next morning Elaina loudly knocks on Calvin's door waking him up. He gets out of bed sluggishly and opens the door. Elaina stares at him wide eyed and Calvin totally forgot he slept naked. He was standing before Elaina showing everything and Elaina's facial expression changed. It went from being surprised to satisfaction, she grins widely. Calvin rushes over to grab the blanket and cover himself, still sleepy.

Elaina licks her bottom lip staring at his lower region, "Not too bad I gotta say. You have a nice package there." She smirks teasingly at Calvin.

Calvin groans and protest, not wanting to argue first thing in the morning. Elaina chuckles and walks away yelling over her shoulder.

"Get ready in 10. We have business to take care of!"

Calvin leans back into the bed and groans, still exhausted from the lack of sleep because Elaina was across the hall and because of the mission. He hurriedly gets dress in his clothes from yesterday and walks downstairs. He hears noises coming from the kitchen so he heads that way and soon meets with Elaina and Dylan. Dylan lazily waves at Calvin taking a bite of his scrambled eggs.

"Good morning sunshine! Alpha told me you left your luggage in the car so I brought it to you. It's in the living room."

Calvin walks over and sits across of Dylan on the island. Elaina throws him his plate of scrambled eggs and she joins them sitting at the head of the island.

"So, let's brief about yesterday. Dylan, what happened on your end while we were upstairs?"

"Well, first you shot 2 guards while we were still trying to break in so that caused quite a commotion. You didn't follow the plan and broke your own way in alpha," he stares at her sternly.

Elaina shrugs, "Look, I thought about it and if we all went in through the same entrance, some of us would've definitely gotten shot at before we even got in. Someone had to create a diversion. Plus, I'm the alpha so I make the call and it only seemed resonable during that time."

"Then you should've just mind-linked me and the others so we stay on the same page. I thought it was them that started shooting. Aside from that, we easily took down the other guards without shooting anyone else and I had them tied up. Although one of us did get injured because he rushed in without looking at his surroundings first. We should train a bit more on that."

"Good, we can do that since it's important."

Now it's Dylan's turn to ask. "How about you alpha, what happened on your end? I'm always excited to hear your side of the story."

Elaina grins. She tells Dylan everything in detail, but skipped the part where she went ballistic and killed someone halfway. Calvin raises a brow confused as to why she left that portion out. Then they both turn to Calvin and stare at him. It's his turn.

"Well... it's pretty much like what Alpha Elaina said. Except I had a nice little brawl with Harris at first, but then he quickly turned after a few minutes. I threw some people and knocked a lot unconscious. Then after everyone was knocked out I watched Elaina finish her side off and that's it!"

Calvin recalled watching Elaina fight while he was busy with his own and he couldn't help, but be mesmerized by her in action. He thought about the time she swung herself around that one man and flipped him over hard. That was impressive. He also thought about the time he straddled her while she went ballistic and remembered the heat coming from her at that moment. Then Calvin realizes he was fantasizing about her and he stops himself.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. Stop thinking about it Calvin!

He then snaps out of his imagination as Elaina got up to dump her dishes in the sink. Dylan looks over to Calvin and gives him a small smile then did the same. Calvin quickly change into new clothes and soon after they leave to the main pack house where they're going to interrogate Rufus. Calvin's curious how Elaina handles this business too and he unknowingly smirks to himself.