The Bed This Time

Calvin practically runs after Elaina and grabs her throwing her onto the bed. She yelps as he throws himself on top of her cracking the bed it seems. Elaina is shocked as she's thinking not the bed this time. He rips the rest of her bra off and she throws off the remaining of her tights. She instantly flips him over as she straddles him, grinning and chuckling evilly.

She lowers herself over his hard cock, messing with him as she rubs it back and forth slightly. Calvin shivers groans from just feeling it against his long shaft. He claws at her thighs to keep the momentum.

Her flushed face breaks out in front as she's loving her view from on top. Calvin, also flushed like a tomato, beading sweat and I'm his own little world.

With Elaina's hand on his chest holding him down she continues to play around a few more seconds before Calvin looks up with a growl. He draws her hips against his, not allowing her to move, which irritated her. He wanted more. She moves her hip up away from his grip and leans over him looking straight into his eyes. Both their inner wolf appearing as their eyes glow their bright colors. She snarls at him giving him a slight bite to his neck under his adam apples. He growls, but allows her to do what she wanted. She licks, kisses and bites around his neck, chest and arms. Leaving her marks everywhere on him. 

As she moves lower and lower down his body she stops at his standing cock, staring at it like the most delicious piece of candy. She wet her lips and foolishly smirks giving Calvin a teasing stare. Her canines showing through as she looks at him like a temptress, but also a maniac. Calvin gulps as he's worried what she'll do next and that's what she did, but with care of course.

Elaina's flushed face lowers itself up and down his cock. She starts by licking from the base of his shaft and teasingly using the tip of her tongue to go up causing a tingly feeling within Calvin. His hip hitches at the soft, light touch and grabs at a bit of of Elaina's hair. Her milky skin turning into a field of cherry blossoms with heat rising and throbbing around her entire lower regions.

She squeezes her lower lips and toes together to not fully release a bed of wetness  she feels coming. Then she continues to nibble and lick Calvin's shaft up and down and decided to take it whole. She hovers over and taking the tip into her mouth, she squeezes it with the roof of her mouth and her tongue and sliding up and down at an even pace. Taking his cock even more as she does so. Calvin groans and winces at the pleasure and grabs her hair tighter as well as the bed sheets.

Elaina lets his tip touch the back of her throat as she swallows squeezing the tip causing Calvin to buckle up and release. He tried lifting her head away, but missed as she let him cum inside her mouth. Calvin breathes heavily as he releases and watches as Elaina lets his cum drip out of her mouth. She stares at him as he watches her and he cums yet again. Elaina moves her face this time letting Calvin finish his quick release.

Before Elaina could move to clean off her face and mouth, Calvin grabs Elaina's face kissing her forehead, then her eyes, and nose and looks at her lips lustfully. Still holding her face he puts his two of his fingers in her mouth and watches as to what she'll do. Confused at first Elaina raises a brow and slowly bites down on his fingers. He winces as her canine pokes into him, but she soon caught on to what he wanted. She starts twisting and flicking her tongue around his fingers and making a hot salivating mess as she played with them. Calvin knew exactly what he was doing cause it was making him hard again.

On all fours, Elaina continues playing with what's in her mouth as she keeps her gaze to Calvin's. His flush face keeps looking like it's asking for more, but Elaina loved keeping the slow pace and making him suffer just a little. He draws her in closer as she comes up on her knees, kneeling between his straddled legs and standing cock. Concentrating on Elaina's work, Calvin grabs Elaina right thigh and spreads it over to give him room to her lower region. Too focused on sucking his finger off, Elaina didn't see what was coming next.