Tables Turned

"Bite me Calvin. Mark me."

Calvin's eyes flashes brightly and without a second thought pulls one of Elaina's leg from under her and drags her towards him. He settles in between her legs and leans forward hovering above her. Calvin goes for the side of Elaina's neck without a word and she squeezes her eyes tight. Feeling unprepared Elaina gasps and clenches her fist waiting for the pain and whatever comes after it. Instead, Calvin gently gives kisses down along her neck. Confused, Elaina turn her gaze up to Calvin and runs her fingertips along his hard chest.

"What are you doing?" Elaina asking because she's really curious.

Calvin ignores her question and continues to kiss along her neck and down to her collarbone. He gives little nibbles and small bites making Elaina's toes curl in great pleasure as electricity runs through their skin. Both their breathing become heavy as their scents and pheromones masks the room within the moment.

Calvin then bites off the thin strap of Elaina's satin slip drawing a shivering gasps from Elaina. Calvin leans up looking at Elaina's blushed skin and growls in satisfaction.

She's finally showing her true desire. I'm making her like this.... so beautiful.

Before Calvin continues Elaina puts her hand up against his chest again, stopping him in action. Her mind still a hot jumble from their slight touches, but she still has to ask Calvin.

"So? What's your answer? Is it a yes or a no? I'm giving you the chance right now so think wisely."

Calvin didn't know what to say, of course he's willing to mate with Elaina. Somehow though, that wasn't how it sounded like to him at all. He knows there's something else to it since she's being so persistent.

Calvin sits back, still between Elaina's legs.

"What's there to it? I don't believe you'd just give in because of something like that. That can't be the only reason, what're you thinking?"

Elaina clears her throat and bites her bottom lip, "Damn, you caught me."

She leans up on her arms and cautiously speak, "I only want us to mark each other and seal the bond. I want nothing other than that. I don't want to do the whole mating thing, not yet at least."

Feeling like an asshole, Elaina falls on her back again looking up at the ceiling so she doesn't make eye contact with Calvin. She knows how much he wants it to work out, but this is raining on his parade. It'll make the heat worse anyway, especially with how she is at the moment.

I knew it, too good to be true.

Calvin leans back, sitting with his legs slightly crossed and his arms behind him holding him up. Then he scoffs at the idea.

Man, she never disappoints with her rash decisions. Little does she know, two people can play the game.

Calvin sits up and takes his scattered shirt off. He also throws his jeans off as well since it wasn't really wearable anymore anyway. Elaina looks from the corner of her eye and bites her bottom lip again. She looks at his body full of lust and clenches her thighs together. His chiseled abs being highlighted by the moonlight and the look he's giving her makes it all worse. Elaina, still half shifted, her tail begins to wag back and forth making it very obvious about her excitement.

Fuckkkkk.

Elaina playing dumb, "What are you doing?"

Calvin grins as he clearly feels her arousal, "What do you think? It's hot as hell in here and my clothes were practically gone anyway. Just getting comfortable cause I feel like we'll be here all night."