Hot Disguises

The next two days Elaina and Calvin did a lot of planning. During their mission planning, Nina was asked to find blueprints of the venue and any escape routes they have if all plans fail. Throughout the process Nina found out that the entertainment gala was being held at Willis Grahms' newly renovated over-the-top house in Vegas. Apparently he owns a few house and wants to party at all of them to show off his wealth and gain attention socially. That's good since it gives Calvin and Elaina a chance to see if he has anything hidden in his office or bedroom. A good chance to find more information on Willis.

Their ultimate plan is to sneak in and act like some bored rich jerks who have money to blow. Elaina will personally try to approach Willis Grahms and become someone who he'll want to invite again to his events. They have to see how deep his new interest goes. Calvin is to scout and talk up as much as he can information out of people that usually attends his events. For sure Willis has a weakness and they need to find an end to it. Elaina is also not to act alone and they're supposed to just be there to personally see how Willis runs things and how they can catch him red handed next time.

The day has finally arrive and both the alphas started preparing for the night. Not only did Calvin and Elaina plan for the mission, but they also had to look the part. Apparently Willis' galas are the all out extravaganza and they had to look like they belong. Elaina got excited and decided to go all out into her role playing.

Elaina bought a fully beaded sheer-ish ivory fitted mermaid dress. It clings to every curve of her body emphasizing on her voluptuous hips and tiny waist. The dress was a deep v-neck showing a good amount of her cleavage and had long sleeves with a low open back. Of course it had a high slit on the side front so Elaina can have easy access to kick ass if needed. Since she didn't want to fully reveal her identity, Elaina got an ashy brown short wig to conceal her real identity. The wig falls right at her shoulder and she gave it a slight curl to add some volume. She finishes the look off with high glittery pumps and a natural smoky look to match her dress. Elaina was really into this concealed identity action for tonight.

When Elaina was done getting ready she cheerily saunter downstairs to snack a bit before heading out. Calvin got ready late so he's still getting dressed, but Elaina didn't mind. Soon Calvin walks downstairs and for the first time Elaina actually got a good look at him in a full formal get-up. Elaina's eyes look Calvin up and down without her realizing. Calvin couldn't help, but stare at Elaina hungrily too, lust in his eyes.

Calvin dons a very nicely fitted matching suit, navy window pane suit. He has a matching vest layered over a white dress shirt. His silk navy tie pops on top of the white button up. His pants was fitted, almost right around his toned thighs and emphasizing his nice ass. He wore a shiny charcoal grey watch and shiny black dress shoes. Calvin decided not to conceal his identity so he still has his chocolate brown hair, slick back handsomely and of course his cerulean eyes shine with determination and control. Elaina was practically drooling at the sight of Calvin fully groomed. She grins at Calvin as he enters the kitchen, finalizing his look.

"Well hot damn! I have to say, you have one fine ass there alpha Calvin," as Elaina bites her bottom lip and lustfully looks at his behind.

Calvin lightly scoffs and shakes his head, "Wow. That's sad to hear that I never attracted you until today. How about that time you saw me in bed fully naked? Didn't like that?"

Elaina rolls her eyes and scoffs, "Yeah right. That was nothing. Sorry, but it takes more to turn me on babe," she throws Calvin a wink.

Elaina hops off the bar stool and heads towards the living room to grab her embellished clutch that matches her dress. As she walks away, Calvin couldn't help, but follow her movements with lustful eyes. He growls at the fact that she's revealing too much skin and knowing all the men at the venue will be targeting her. Calvin couldn't take his eyes off her open and exposed back. He wants to touch her soft creamy skin and mark it with his kiss marks. At that thought Calvin follows Elaina into the living room and grabs her from behind around her waist. Elaina jumps at the touch and swivel around, confused and shock.

"What are you doing?"

Calvin stalks in closer grabbing a good hold on her waist. "Did you have to wear such a revealing and tight fitted dress?"

Elaina grips Calvin's forearm, trying to keep him a-bay hoping he don't lose to his wolf like last time.

"Why? Afraid I'll draw too much attention? Don't worry cause it's only so I can seduce Willis into some information, if it does work out that way."

Calvin growls and draws her in closer, drawing heat in between the two. "Fuck Elaina. I don't know if I can concentrate tonight with you looking like this. And I especially can't concentrate if other men will be looking at you with lust in their eyes either."

Elaina tries prying away from Calvin's grasp and scoffs at his comment. "Really Calvin, you shouldn't be worrying over such things. You know men can't handle this," as she gestures her hand up and down referring to herself.

Calvin throws his head back and chuckles at her confidence. At that moment the doorbell rings and that meant it was time to go. Calvin opens the door and it was Gerald, their chauffeur for the night. They had to find someone, they're rich after all. Calvin helps Elaina into the car and soon they were off for an ambiguous night. Both the alphas went over the plan again during the car ride to the event since it was quite awhile away.

"So what should be our signal if we get into a tight spot. Have to have those since we can't be seen talking to each other."

Elaina taps her chin thinking, "Let's say loosening your tie and biting your bottom lip at the same time indicates we should meet each other at our car. Since you'll be driving back home and Gerald's not."

Calvin cocks up brow, "Okay... what about you? What's your signal to me?"

"I'll give you a wink?"

Calvin shrugs his shoulder, "I guess, if that works for you. Under what circumstances do we call it appropriate to signal each other?"

"When we find what we need or if Willis becomes too curious about me or you. If our identities are at stake and we need to run before it gets bad. Call?"

Calvin nods, "Alright, sounds like a plan. Stay alert at all time Elaina. And DON'T stray out of plan. We need to stick to it in order to stay on the safe side. I don't want you drawing anymore attention as is, especially looking like that," he eyes her up and down, burning her with his gaze.

Elaina chuckles and shakes her head, "Possessive much alpha? Can't guarantee any of this, but I'll try to behave," as she throws a teasing wink at Calvin.

Calvin leans back and grumbles deep in his chest at her remark. After what felt like forever, they finally arrive at the event. Elaina starts getting nervous, but more like an excited nervous since it's like a secret mission they're playing out. Once they come to a full stop at the valet parking in front of the venue, Gerald gets out to open the door for Calvin and then Elaina. Calvin helps Elaina up the stupidly long case of stairs that leads to the tacky overdecorated entrance. Once they hit the top Elaina shows their invitation and after the usher stared them both up and down continuously they were given the okay to enter. As soon as they enter both alphas went their own way, ready to execute their plan. Calvin quickly leans in before Elaina breaks away and whispers in her ear.

With his hot breath against her skin, "I can't miss this chance. You look beautifully stunning tonight Elaina."

Elaina feels heat coming from her core and she glares at him not knowing how to react. If he sees it, he probably sees a light blush rising from her cheeks. Guess his surprise attack caught Elaina off guard cause she was liking it. Elaina then smirks at Calvin and gives him a seductive look.

"I could say the same handsome."

He then brushes close to her and gives a small smack to her ass and quickly walks away. Elaina could only stand still astonished at his boldness and she's loving it, surprisingly. At that cue, Elaina catwalks the opposite way and their mission begins. She looks for Willis Grahms.