Getting the Job Done

The trio arrives at the main pack house and walks towards the second floor. Elaina and Dylan are set in their own conversation and Calvin looks around. Confused Calvin interrupts their conversation.

"Wait, you keep your prisoners upstairs and not in a basement cell?"

Elaina and Dylan looks behind them and eyes Calvin warily. Elaina cocks one of her eyebrow up, surprised by the question.

"Alpha Calvin, just because you spent a mission with us doesn't mean you'll get in our packs system. I'm not dumb enough to let you in on how we run shit around here."

Calvin slowly nods in agreement. True, I wouldn't do the same either.

They continue onto the second floor and they walk down a long hallway. In the far back there's a small room that looks like it used to be the storage room, makeshift to look like an investigation room now. Calvin nods in their efforts to scare Rufus off. In the room Rufus sits with a bag over his head, tied to a chair with a small table in front of him. The trio walks into the room and Harris hops off the wall he's been leaning on. He mind-links his alpha.

He didn't talk under pressure, might be hard to crack him.

Elaina smirks. Good job, you can leave for now.

The trio decided that Calvin would interrogate first since he first brought up the issue. Plus, his pack was directly effected by the drug ordeal so Elaina lets him at it first, if he can. Elaina's impatient though, so she hopes he makes it fast or else she'll do it herself. Calvin walks in and harshly yanks off the bag around rufus' head. Rufus stirs and reacts in shock and fear. Calvin throws a folder of information about Rufus across the table and Rufus stares blankly at it. He's playing hard to get now. Calvin pulls up a chair across the table and sits comfortably.

"Rufus Baldwin. Big headmaster to multiple club chains that circulates and experiments drugs. Uses people's debts and loans against their will and illegally takes from them. Forceful brute that cares about no one except money and drugs."

Rufus doesn't move or stir from the information. Calvin begins to get impatient and pounds loudly on the table. Elaina and Dylan smirks from outside, knowing what's going on. Calvin's voice booms in anger and impatience.

"Fucken talk Rufus! We know what dirty deeds you did and so you better talk about the damn drugs you're experimenting on and distributing to people!"

Rufus doesn't respond and Calvin moves in grabbing Rufus by the collar. Even with Calvin's face inches away, Rufus shows indifference, but you can see his jaw clench and his eyes wavering. Rufus then finally speaks.

"I don't know who you monsters are, but I sure know you aren't cops! I'm not saying another word until I get someone of authority or my attorney here."

Rufus then moves his head sideways ignoring Calvin. Calvin growls and shakes Rufus back and forth. Rufus becomes scared, but he still doesn't speak. After what felt like silent arguments to himself Calvin became tired of trying and didn't have the patience to deal with Rufus anymore. Calvin couldn't stand dumbasses like Rufus so he got up to let Elaina and Dylan in the room. Now Elaina's excited to start the fun. She practically skips into the room and Calvin rolls his eyes in annoyance. He leans against the door as Dylan pulls the empty chair straddling it, waiting for entertainment. Calvin observes Dylan's actions and becomes curious himself.