All Hell Went Loose

Everything moved so fast, it was a blur. Elaina didn't bring out her wolf since they didn't want to reveal themselves to the humans. Although, that didn't stop some part of Elaina's wolf to come out. Her growl echos loudly throughout the room and was even heard downstairs where Dylan was. Her eyes glistened metallic silver and it was even more prominent as the moon shines through the dusty window. She clutches at her thigh where the bullet grazed and snarled. She then runs and launches at the man from earlier that tried to shoot her. The man tried shooting a few more rounds, but Elaina was already in front of him. The man was terrified at Elaina's inhuman speed and tries to run for it. Elaina grabs at his neck and sets a blow to his face. The man grabs for Elaina's head and missed. She then takes another blow to his face and throws him across the room. He lands hitting the far wall and goes unconscious. Rufus stares in horror seeing Elaina's close murder and scuffles back.

Harris and Calvin rushes over to her, but she was still in her ballistic trance. Elaina grabs for Harris and throws a punch. Harris blocks it with his arm, but receive a hard kick to his guts. He flies backwards and rolls from impact. Calvin sees that she's in a trance and grabs her from behind, locking her arms down to her side. Elaina's flexibility was extreme and at that she kicks above her head and hits Calvin in the shoulder. He releases her from his grip and groan.

"What the fuck Elaina?!" as he grips his shoulder.

She then launches at him and Calvin took hold of her and lands right on top of her, straddling her. He pins her down and growls loudly at her, trying to get her out of the trance. Elaina thrashes around, kicking and screaming to be released. Calvin squeezes her face softly in his hand and forces her to look at him.

"Elaina! Elaina! Look at me! It's over. It's okay, now snap out of it!"

Elaina thrashes some more and Calvin sternly forces Elaina to look at him and he's now inches away from her.

Through his clenched teeth, "I said, snap out of it! Look me in the eyes Elaina, get out of your trance!"

Elaina stares back snarling and scowling and in a few seconds under Calvin's hold her eyes change back to her slate grey snapping her back to reality.

"What the fuck?! What are you doing on top of me? Get off me you jerk!"

Calvin stares at her, making sure himself that she's done being in a trance. He then gets off her slowly, Elaina pushes him out the way.

She sits up and looks around, surveying their surrounding. The room was filled with a crowd of bodies and everyone was pretty much knocked out. Elaina scans for Rufus and sees that he's still cowering near the door, withering in pain. Elaina walks over to him and he tries to scurry away.

"Get away from me you monster! Don't touch me!"

Elaina cocks her head slightly staring down at him taking in his sorry state, annoyed. She growls.

"Shut the fuck up." And throws a hard kick to his head knocking him out.

At that cue, Harris walks over and starts tying Rufus up. Elaina mind-links Dylan.

How are things looking down there? Is everything as planned?

Yes Alpha. The guards and others are all tied up and presentable to the cops when they arrive.