The Beast

Elaina smirks at Calvin clearly enjoying the turns of events.

"You're quite the smart one, and a fast one at that. Although, your desires got the best of you for a moment there."

She then leans in closer, "Did the human said not to touch? A stubborn one she is. We've had this conversation so many times, yet she still doesn't give up."

Calvin glares, "If you're not Elaina then who are you?"

A second later as realization takes place, "You're her wolf aren't you?"

Elaina laughs, "Correct. Maybe it's because she's super exhausted, but she never lets her guard down like this. She usually has full control of herself, of her wolf, but this is a first in awhile."

Calvin's super confused and it still hasn't sunk in.

"Wait... so she can bring her wolf up without shifting into the actual wolf? How's that possible?"

Elaina shrugs, "Beats me. It happened when she first shifted, but she quickly got a grasp of it and never allowed it to happen since. She has a strong reign of us you know. A tough Alpha indeed."

Calvin stares at the Elaina in front of him. Is this why she's always so careful and insists we don't do certain things? Because she's afraid to lose herself to her wolf? What the actual shit is this?!

While in deep thoughts, Calvin didn't realize what Elaina was doing. She was kissing down Calvin's topless body and he quickly stops her.

"What are you doing? You can't. She said no touching."

Elaina scoffs, "You're really going to believe her? Especially after all we just did? She's just playing hard to get you know. She craves and aches to be touched Calvin. Plus, she wouldn't know, she's unconscious right now. She's in deep sleep, all thanks to the party."

Calvin shifts back a little more, "I don't care, if she says no, then it's a no. Her wolf or not, so get off me Elaina."

Elaina scrunches her face and crosses her arms across her chest, "That's no fun! Let your wolf out then and we'll have the fun. We know both of you are craving for it, so stop resisting Calvin."

Calvin's wolf stirs. Yeah, you know we want that. Look at her, she's irresistible, delicious. And she wants it. Let's just do it, just this once.

Calvin shakes the thoughts out. No. We can't, we won't and we're not going to do it.

Elaina then pushes on Calvin's chest and moves up closer to his groin area. Lost in pleasure Calvin didn't realize, but he soon noticed their current situation. His pj bottom was down to his hips as his junk was hanging out. Calvin growls and rubs at his eyes hard.

"Fuck! Elaina's so going to kill me when she wakes up. How did I not notice?"

Elaina smirks, "Just wanted a taste mate. She doesn't have to know."

Calvin begins to move and pushes Elaina back. She grabs his wrist and with grip moves his hand to her breast making him feel her perky nipples poke through the tank. Calvin bites his lower lips.

Fuck.... her body. But this is not Elaina!

Elaina sees the hesitation in Calvin's movements, "Come on Calvin. You know you want it," she begins to move his hands up and down grabbing her tits.

Calvin looks at Elaina and draws in closer. Giving up he snatches his hand away and grabs at Elaina's waist. He draws her in closer making her gasp in surprise and she puts her arms around Calvin's shoulders. Calvin grabs the back of Elaina's neck and brings her in closer for a kiss.

Calvin then whispers, "Sorry Elaina, this is the only way."

The Elaina on top of him confusingly looks at Calvin and in the speed of light he snaps her neck making her lose consciousness. Breathing hard Calvin looks at the unconscious Elaina sprawled out over him and curses silently to himself.

Elaina is so going to kill me. Fuck man!

Calvin quickly puts Elaina back in bed and he moves to the other room. Hoping the real Elaina returns tomorrow morning Calvin sleeps off the weirdly, but pleasure-filling event that happened.

——————————-

The next morning Elaina wakes with a pain in her neck. She feels groggy and out of place, like she's hungover which never happens. Still sleepy she sits up on the bed and turns to see Calvin's gone. After a few minutes of waking up Elaina gets ready for the day as she calls services for some casual clothes. Waiting for breakfast Elaina walks over to the other bedroom to check if Calvin's in there. To her surprise he's still in bed and he's in this room.

What happened? Alpha couldn't control himself?

Calvin stirs in his sleep hearing Elaina. Feeling exhausted from last nights event Calvin reluctantly gets ready. He sits down for breakfast with Elaina and looks at her questionably.

"So which one is it today? Elaina or Elaina?"

Elaina looks up from her phone and cocks her eyebrow up.

"The fuck are you talking about?"

Calvin smacks his lips together to form a thin line, "That's all I needed to know," as he excitedly eats his breakfast.

"So what happened last night? When did you end up going to the other room? Too difficult to control yourself?" Elaina says teasingly.

Calvin looks at Elaina and debates whether he should ask her or not. Little did you know it was you who had trouble controlling yourself Alpha.

"Nothing really, it was just too hot with both of us so I moved to the other room. Plus, you were hogging up the entire bed so...." he shrugs.

Elaina laughs, "I did not! Liar!"

"I'm serious, you really did! That can be an issue in the future you know," jokingly.

Elaina scoffs it off and soon they finish their breakfast. Hitting the road back to Calvin's territory to plan for next weekend's event Calvin got curious and couldn't help, but ask.

"So..... last night I met someone interesting. It was the first I ever heard of anything like it."

Elaina looks over, "What're you talking about?"

Calvin hesitates for awhile.

"Your wolf came out yesterday," Calvin's eyes keeps shifting to Elaina and the road as he waits for what she'd say.

After a long time she finally says something, "Is that why my neck hurts?"