Avatar Izuku.

'' How about an Izuku that has the ability to alter light making it so his body can do weird stuff like a punch at longer ranges or infuse items and it would strengthen them.'' Kendo thought as it was something different much like all the other universes they have been watching so far. ( that is how Hamon works right. Or am I wrongly informed or is it correct?''

'' Nah, It's gonna be Izuku who can use electricity and he is like a super-skilled fighter being able to destroy anyone within a second. But he is so good at fighting that he uses Jojo's to fight just to add insult to injury.'' Rin said with some of them laughing at the idea of Izuku being a super badass who fights with Jojo's( Killua Izuku)

'' How about Izuku with two personalities. One that is the one we know. Sweet and calm. Super friendly and nice a real hero. But then a second one that his dark and grimy. A vigilantly destroys villains completely without mercy. '' Tsuburaba suggested showing his love for dark and grimy shows. ( Jackel and Hide Izuku).

Rumi scoffed.'' No, it's finally the Izuku who lived in the forest, Him being a wild beast of a man with him living however he wants without a shirt or pants. Him walking around in nothing but a loincloth as defeats any enemies that dare to stand again him.'' Rumi declared as she licked her lips at the thought of Izuku. ( Wild Izuku)

'' How about we just watch the real Universe and see what we are going to watch.'' Truth suggested with them giving a nod as they quiet down and went to summon more food. '' Eri that is your third candy apple. You know the deal.'' Yes, papa.'' She responded as she gave the candy apple to All Might as she summoned a plate of her favorite veggies. She had always had a deal with her papa. she wasn't allowed more than two candy apples per day with a max of Six per week. Izuku was afraid she would hurt her teeth or ruin her appetite. '' Dont worry Izuku, The candy apples sugar dont affect her at all.'' Truth responded as the screen began to show.

 We see a 4-year-old Izuku sitting with Bakugo on a fence. Both didnt have their quirks yet as they sat there calling out the different shapes of clouds while they waited for their two other friends. '' Look Kachan that one kind of looks like all might doesn't it.'' Izuku asked aimed toward a cloud.'' Kind off but it could also be a bunny.'' Bakugo said

'' They were so cute as kids.'' Yuyu said with Mitsuki responding'' And quiet.''  As she thought back at young Bakugo. He was such a sweety until he got his quirk. The random explosions at night or morning The first year the number of times she bought ibuprofen skyrocketed.

 ''Ah, choo'' Izuku sneezed but instead it being a normal sneeze it blew really hard. Izuku sneezed so hard that he got lifted and flew into a tree around 2 meters behind them and 3 meters high. Bakugo got kicked off which made him scream as he fell off and landed on his but.

'' That is a god damn sneeze and a half,'' Sero said seeing how hard Izuku sneezed. It was kind of a shock for them seeing the strength of a sneeze.'' I have seen punches that are weaker than that.'' Mirio said with a laugh. It was funny to think of Izuku sneezing in someone's face and knocking them out of giving them a black eye.

 '' What the fuck was that.'' The 4-year-old Bakugo said as he searched for his best friend which he saw inside of the tree.'' How did you get there.'' I think it's my quirk.'' What the hell. I thought you sneezed so what your quirk is just having super sneezes that are stupid.'' Bakugo responded to Izuku

'' I would totally not mind the power to sneeze that hard. Carry pepper on you and boom you got enough power to knock and gross someone out, Sounds like a fun combo.'' Awase said He didnt hate his weld quirk but it wasn't the strongest quirk to fight with, His combat revolved around him welding clothing or shoes to the floor and then hitting them but if there was a villain with an Izuku type quirk he would most likely just die.