Escanor Izuku part 2

'' What the fuck this is a real pure golden star. Why?'' Present Mic asked feeling the weight of it. He was well aware this was worth.'' Oh yeah a kilo that's about 64k, Why Because I found the joke funny, and funny jokes should get a reward.'' I made an erection joke?'' Yeah, it got a standing ovation.'' Mirio added on causing Truth to laugh again, So he once again gave A pure golden star to Mirio.'' Well, that is weird But Not like I would have a problem with making money for jokes.'' 

Some wanted to crack jokes hoping they could perhaps get 64 thousand dollars. I mean how would not want something like that, But Truth kept looking for different worlds to watch, He quickly found two he liked and two he wanted to watch, But only one could be watched at a time so he gave the option to the viewers.'' one we watched before but the second part of it, Or a totally new one?'' He smiled but the rest still wanted to figure out the rest. What were the worlds about,'' Well let me explain, The first one was Izuku getting powered by the sun.''

The second he said this, Kota lighted up like a rocket. He remembered perfectly because it had one of his all-time favorite moments in it.'' OH THE POKE IZUKU AHAHAHA.'' Wait What?'' Mina asked Kota With Kota just excitedly asking for that world and that moment to be played again. The more energy Kota gave about the more it brought back the memory of that fight. '' Here'' Truth said snapping his fingers, Kota already making the decision clear as glass, He was gonna show Escanor Izuku, But he still showed this clip.

Izuku buffed up to beyond normal limits and he simply poked AFO in the chest. Shooting him down the stairs, His body creating a massive crater, And once again Kota was laughing his ass off, The laughter spread to many that were watching because of Kota's enjoyment.'' Well, we found the one we are going to watch. So let's watch it.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers and the screen started playing, right from where the story left off.

 Aizawa wiped a bead of sweat off his forehead as he was able to keep everyone quiet as he threw them out of the USJ. He was not trying to get Bakugo or Ida killed because both were stupid enough to open their mouths against something like Midoriya. '' What the fuck was that And why hell did you call that THING Izuu?'' Bakugo asked angrily at the fact he was bitchslapped by the gimp.'' That was a pain to explain, just keep your mouth shut if you see him show up. Let Shimura do the talking.''

'' Do you really think, Bakugo and Ida would be dumb enough to talk down to someone of his size?'' It only took a moment before everyone even Bakugo and Ida came to the same understanding.'' They/We would totally run our mouths at that moment.'' 

Aizawa had seen the test they ran on Izuku to gauge his power. First, they asked him simply to lift the weight. They started with the world record for quirkless deadlifts. 500 KG. Izuku lifted that above his head without any effort. Aizawa himself double-checked if it was the correct weights, But right after they went for one of the quirked records, A total of 10 tons. Izuku again lifted it above his head without even a drop of sweat and with one arm at that. He even yawned asking if this was the test.

'' EXCUSE ME HOW MUCH,'' AFO said shocked. He was aware of some heroes being able to press that much, But that was with both arms and alot of effort, Which was around the weight of a large elegant. Izuku did this without effort and 1 arm.'' Damn, I feel bad for you man.'' Mirio said sucking his teeth as he thought about making a fight with that beast.

They were forced to go to a Hydraulic press. One Powerloader was created for the fun of it, To see how far a machine like that would be able to go. And instead of a near-unbreakable base, Izuku was put under it. And the pressure was set to max. This again was just simple. Izuku pressed up and the machine broke. Nezu simply wrote his strength was immeasurable. But there were more tests. Durability. They went simple at first. Throwing a rock at Izuku. He didn't even notice. Then they toward a bat smacked over his back. It broke and Izuku was none the wiser.