Villain redemption Izuku

'' Kind of a scary thought really, We are becoming desensitized to Izuku being stabbed thru the chest with a massive sword.'' Fuyumi said with mostly everyone getting their eyes opened.'' Wow, I never thought of it like that but yeah, Oh no what kind of bro has that, What if he gets killed and I just don't react, HOW UNMANLY.'' Kirishima shouted to himself with Tetsutetsu standing up also looking just as hurt'' CAN WE EVEN CALL OURSELF MEN.'' Tetsutetsu screamed as he shared a powerful hug with Kirishima.

Everyone else just looked at them like they were weird, Which they were but friendly weird.'' Or you are seeing this like a movie and the death doesn't really register like normal.'' Nezu suggested calming the two bro's which did work'' DONT WORRY MIBRODIYA WE WILL CRY FOR REAL WHEN YOU GET INJURED FOR REALS.'' Both cried with Izuku giving a smile.'' I am sure you guys will, But I don't want you to be sad when something does happen to me. I would want everyone to be happy instead.'' Izuku said which just made the two boys cry even more.'' HOW MANLY CAN ONE MAN BE.'' Both cried out at the words of their friend.

'' I still don't like the fact I might become numb to Izuku getting hurt.'' Ochaco said which was a shared sentiment all the girls shared.'' I mean he is a big powerhouse right, I doubt he could get really hurt by someone other than himself.'' Moe said with the girls again nodding.'' I mean true, Midoriya really has hurt himself more than other people have.'' Kaminari said with Bubble girl saying.'' Kinda think Bakugo holds that title.'' She then slammed her mouth shut as Izuku laughed.'' I didnt know you had such a dark sense of humor.'' Emi asked Bubble girl who nodded as she looked over to Bakugo who was trying to hold himself from laughter.

'' Y-yes But I am sorry I shouldn't have joked about that.'' It's fine Kao, Really, I don't mind one bit, It's the past, It's not like we can change it at all so why would it matter,'' Izuku told Bubble girl who nodded shyly,'' Dont worry Blue, I do enjoy some dark jokes from now and then,'' Nana said with Truth turning around smile on his face.'' Most people do, They are just to shy admit it.'' Truth told them all before he faced everyone.'' I found one that could be cool.'' Truth told them with a clap with them going to guess again because that is fun.

'' Oh Izuku being a powerful knight in medieval times, He goes around from kingdom to kingdom and fixes their problem ranging from Monsters like dragons and orcs to clearing out bandit camps and rogue's, alike, While he is super powerful he is hated by knights, But kings and queens are aware of his power and leave him be, Even in times of war his land is left alone and in peace due to no kingdom is foolish enough to endure his wrath,'' Nana said with a smile as she stood up and explained it with everyone having a chuckle about it.

'' Or what do you think about Midoriya with the power of his captain in that pirate world, You know that stretching stuff. Him just laughing off punches as he doesn't feel them, and him doing fun stuff with it?'' Kaminari said already thinking of the fun possibilities he could have with it.'' I don't know man, I would like to see part two of Unkillable Midoriya, Him at I don't know the sports festival fighting in the one on one battles Like he fights Shinso and to deal with the mind control he uses all power of OFA to explode his own head or something.'' Sero spoke to his friend.

'' Or we could just watch the world I had in mind, I won't say what it's about because of spoilers, Just know it's pretty funny.'' Can we at least get a rundown of his powerset?'' Oh sure, Izuku has All for One in this world, For the rest, you will have to wait and see, Just know nothing like brutal murder happens.'' Truth said as he snapped his fingers which started the show 

  We see Izuku in his suit sitting in a bar talking with Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and AFO, Altho AFO isn't in the room as he is talking thru a computer screen.'' You have to start killing heroes son, Make them pay for what they did to your mother.'' AFO said with Izuku scowling.'' No, I was okay with following your path and becoming a villain, But I am not going to start killing random people that are trying to help, I am only going to kill the bastards that truly deserve death, like when we find out who finally killed my mother.'' Heroes killed your mother, young master.'' Kurogiri spoke with Izuku sighing and rolling his eyes.