Weapons Master Izuku

'' Man that was something. Almost as if Izuku is from another world.'' Tsuyu said with a cute giggle as Truth's eyes lit up with an idea.'' What about Izuku from another world getting summoned into your world.'' The idea quickly found traction in the group as they started yelling out ideas for Truth to add on.'' OH HAVE HIM BE THIS SWORD GOD, I LIKE SWORDS'' Kaminari yelled out excitedly with Awase asking.'' No do guns they are way more effective.'' This just like the vampire and werewolf agreement had the size split into two parts.

'' How about I just add alot of different weapons that could be fun right.'' Truth asked with the groups agreeing begrudgingly. Both sides still believed they were the superior one.'' So Izuku, from a different world, was Summoned and he is a master of weapons, What else?'' Truth said coming up with the world on the spot.'' Oh, what about weapons that have personalities.'' Truth laughed, He loved the idea, '' Two seconds and I will have it out and ready.'' Truth said as he started working on It took a couple of seconds but right then, Truth popped out and he had it finished.'' '' Now that was alot quicker than I thought at first, But here we go.'' Truth said snapping his fingers and starting the show again.

 '' I THOUGHT WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE SAVE HERE'' Mina screamed with clear fear in her voice. She much like the rest of the students was back down on their butts. The day started the fun. Getting to school with a large laugh. Entering the class meeting the overly serious Aizawa. But found out they were able to go and do hero stuff today. With a far larger group than they believed. Not only were multiple teachers and guest heroes going to show up. They were also going to bring the other hero class and a couple of upperclassmen.

'' Oh no, More heroes at the USJ and we are still scared, Fucking hell,'' Kaminari said looking at the class down and scared. They knew it was gonna be bad.'' I can't see Izuku But seeing you said he was from, That means we have to be safe right.'' Setsuna asked with Mirio shrugging.'' He could be a villain, Truth never said he was a hero right'' This got some eyes t

They would be the example of how it would go. The teachers and pro heroes would explain what they would be doing wrong or they would act like villains or civilians. Overall it was a large step into the hero limelight. Something both classes were overly excited about. But then almost like a sick joke, the best day ever turned into the worse day ever, as a villain showed up with a full army of thugs and monsters. AFO floated himself up to the middle and the top of the USJ, Looking down on everyone as he ordered his subjects to fight

'' Oh come on this is just setting us up for failure. We are supposed to deal with AFO.'' Ojiro asked with a sigh. Izuku was thinking to himself even if he showed up would he be able to protect everyone while fighting with AFO and all the villains that showed up?

The heroes didnt give up and fought themselves. Protecting the students at all costs, But there were too many. Too many students to protect and too many villains to deal with. They were barely holding them off as it was going. Thankfully, Nezu had noticed something wrong and sent a help signal toward All Might and some of the nearby top heroes. So Mirko, Ryukyu, Endeavor, and All Might showed up as quickly as they could. And they pushed back hard. The heroes gained the upper hand, But this was only for a mere moment as AFO then himself decided to act.

This brought the heroes down as they were just unable to combat the overall power AFO had. Only All Might was able to stand against him equally, even with the help of Endeavor and the other pro heroes. It was a losing battle as AFO did not care who he hurt, His entire goal was to attack hero society and that was exactly what he was doing, But the collective scream for help open a portal. A scream for someone, something to show up and save them, a knight in shining armor of sorts.

'' Well if that isn't a cry for a summoned hero I really don't know what would be,'' Pony asked. She had read and seen enough Issekai animes and manga that she knew Izuku was gonna show up and blow a hole thru a mountain to show off his power skills