Homelander Izuku ( chapter 191)

''Seeing most of you are sort of addicted to cracked-filled insanity, How about a world that is just that.'' Truth said with a smile as the group looked slightly confused but open to the idea.'' So what, Like any of the other worlds.'' Eh, Kinda more so maybe less. This might be The strongest Izuku ever. So Izuku with the ability to retcon everything.'' wait what?!, what the hell is a retcon.'' Mitsuki didnt know what it was, But it sounded weird.

'' Izuku can alter anything within the world, as he sees fit, By simply saying it. So, It has always been the case that Ochaco likes me, Boom Ochaco has always liked Izuku. It has always been the case that whenever Aizawa sees Izuku, he pays him five bucks. and guess what? Izuku will always get five bucks when he sees Aizawa.'' The group was laughing. This Izuku would be 100% causing crazy shit.

'' I would assume that in this world, there is also no serious shit, Like Izuku just fucks around fighting Shigi and stuff.'' Truth nodded.'' Yeah, I might go the Cartoon route with it, Have it be slower and fun, where everyone can get it. But that is only if it ever shows up on the list. There are some ideas I have and some I am blanking on from time to time hehe. But yes, Now then. I assume it's best we just get started right away.'' Truth said snapping his fingers and starting the show.

'' Izuku, Please for me, Don't rub it in people's faces,'' Inko asked Izuku sweetly. He just nodded.'' I will Mom.'' For most people, they would have to ask what, What is it. But Izuku knew. He was it. The fact he was better than all of them. The fact he was better than even the heroes that protected the world, They were nothing, Even All Might, Nothing but a frail old man compared to Izuku, a person to keep his seat warm until he goes through the boring steps to become the number 1 hero.

'' God damn, already starting with an ego the size of Bakugo's'' Kamakiri noted with Bakugo simply flipping Kamakiri off. It wasn't an ego if it was true. 

Izuku stepped out. He jumped down from his balcony. His mother smiled as she waved. Izuku simply floated down. Not landing on the grass below, His mother had planted roses recently and they would not be trampled. He moved toward UA. Bored as he wasn't allowed to fly. Dumb quirky laws, Wasting his time. But as he made it to UA. His entrance exam was beyond boring. Robots, dare test him with junks of steel. Izuku simply laser-eyed them all before walking away, Mowing down the entire city before anyone could even enter. Instantly winning whatever challenge they had.

'' I get what he means with that though, It was annoying not being able to just fly home after school. Always having to wait around for trains and busses and shit.'' Hawks said. He just wanted to get home faster so he could chill and relax. Thankfully now as a hero. Those laws didnt always apply to him.

But now. He had met his class. They would finally fight each other.'' Oh, Uraraka is correct.'' Izuku said as he looked at his teammate, The small brown-haired girl. He liked her. Her sweetness reminded him of his mother. He would allow her to stay in his team. ''What are plans?'' Oh, I will just remove the building and we are done.'' Izuku said seriously. His mother was always very clear, don't hit your classmates or teammates, He wouldn't be able to hit them without them dying, so this would be good enough.'' BEGIN.'' All Might yelled.

'' True. I do get that same sweet vibe from Floaty as I do from Mamadoriya.'' The girls all had it, But in Ochaco it was strong, She also scarily enough had the feeling of a hidden beast within her. One the 1a students knew as her sports festival or competitive persona, Something that reminded them of an angry Mama Inko

Izuku simply grabbed the base of the building. His fingers dug into the concrete.'' what the hell is he trying.'' Denki asked confused as to what Izuku was doing.'' Perhaps he is ttttttttttttt, TRYING TO LIFT THE BUILDING.'' Momo lost her train of thought as Izuku lifted the entire building off the ground, ripping the walls apart like they were paper. Before he started shaking the building. Trying to shake Ida and Bakugo out. Like shaking out salt. And surely Bakugo and Ida fel out, bomb in toe. Izuku instantly chucked away the massive building, breaking other buildings and grabbing the bomb before it landed on the ground.