Cartoon Izuku part 4

Truth looked smug, He knew he had all the girls trapped, He knew they were jealous right now and they knew they were, But they didn't want to admit it to his smug face.'' What are you talking about.'' Yu asked, deciding playing dumb was the best course of action for them to take at this current time to maintain some of their dignity. But Truth was Ruthless, He was gonna have his fun.'' Oh seeing you all must have forgotten our deal let me state it again.''

'' You all were soooo certain you wouldn't get jealous. No matter what I showed you, you would not feel a ping of jealousy. Still, I didn't believe that, So I just showed you One of Many worlds where Izuku is surrounded by many, many sexy babes that want his Mini Might, But seeing as you all forgot, I guess it's only fair if we keep watching so we can have a fair test.'' He said showing his fingers that he was about to snap them. The girls quickly jumped up, screaming all sorts of variations of No. Much to Truth's amusement.

'' FINE,'' Nejire said with a big pout, She had her arms crossed and looked like the cutest angry little thing. Ochaco spoke up next, seemingly understanding that all the girls were feeling the same.'' We didn't like seeing some random hussy, take our Deku away from us.'' Melissa spoke after that.'' But who in their right mind would like something like that.''  This was followed up by Chitose.'' It's only fair for us to feel these things is it not Truth?'' Truth however was smiling.'' Oh it is absolutely normal, But you still said you wouldn't, So To make it fair to me, I would like a heartfelt apology from you all.'' He knew that if looks could kill even a god like him would start worrying. But they didn't so he just waited for them to comply.'' Come on ladies, The faster you do this, The faster we can look at the next world, I already have it loaded up.'' Each girl looked at the other before sighing, Thru gritted teeth, without an ounce of Truth they said the same thing.'' We apologize for being wrong, we got jealous.'' With that Truth snapped his fingers and started the show.'' It's cartoon btw.'' This got some of the frowns upside down.

 Izuku smiled as he walked into the agency of Gran Torino, a rundown, near broken building, and as he opened the door he saw Gran Torino laying on the floor in a red substance. All signs showed that Gran Torino was dead.'' Well from my years of zombie games, and watching Zombie land, There is always a rule for double tap.'' Izuku said as he pulled out a pump shotgun and started loading shells as he walked toward Gran Torino that stayed laying still. As Izuku aimed and shot he dashed away.'' That's not heroic at all.'' But as he looked back, It showed Izuku's shotgun was a confetti gun, and out the barrel read a flag that said ''yeah you are alive.''

'' WHAT ARE YOU DOING.'' The group screamed toward Truth and the screen, They were expecting funny moments, Izuku in the sports festival messing with everyone by making the ground wet. Or him smoking dynamite not him using a shotgun to show us what Gran Torino's brains look like. But as it showed it was not a real gun, the group quickly changed from worried to laughs

The rest of the week was insane for Gran Torino. He knew he invited this kid because All Might hoped he said his successor Mirio had asked for it, seeing Mirio interned with Gran Torino as well, He decided why not. But nothing Gran Torino did really helped Izuku because he could deal with it. His first test was always to try and catch me if you can. He then proceeded to speed around the house, a speed that could rival bullets.

'' Oh thank god that Izuku doesn't have OFA, I don't know if the world could handle that,'' Nana said pretty sure that it would cause the earth to be used in the loony toons' Idea that Izuku's brain.'' Or he wouldn't use it because beating up someone with just pure speed isn't that much fun, Using them as a guitar, however, is.

But Izuku had no problem with it whatsoever. All he did was throw a weird random purple ball with an M written on it toward him, and next, he remembered he woke up on the couch with Izuku standing above him laughing. It kept like it for the week, So Gran Torino decided to see him in action. And on the train ride toward the location, '' Buckle up Gran Parino, We are getting a new guest.'' This confused him But sure enough, a Nomu jumped in. It roared but Gran Torino jumped and kicked it in the head, Before kicking it out.'' STAY HERE.''