A CJ Day

Before we begin, this is kind of a once in a while thing, so don't expect it often.

<CJ's POV>

I was lying in bed. The sun was starting to come out of hiding. It brought warmth to my cold room

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I hit the alarm clock, hoping that I hit the right button. I guess I did considering it never rang again.

I groggily stared up at the ceiling. I wonder what it would be like to wake up to an unfamiliar ceiling. I also wonder what I just picked up.

I brought it closer to my eyes. It was a little chain with half a smiley face. Oh. I remember what it is now. The necklace y/n gave to me.

I thought it was amazing. I didn't get gifts very often, so this one was special to me. Now that I think about it though, I probably wouldn't think much of it if it came from Ruby or Abel.

But it didn't come from them. It came from y/n. Maybe that's the reason I was so clingy to it. Or maybe it's because me and y/n became

Friends

In such a short amount of time. I wonder if they saw me as one of their friends. Maybe they saw me as a sibling. I couldn't really tell.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, necklace still in hand. I looked back at it again. I thought it was really cute. The smiley faces would connect together to make one. They needed each other to be complete.

I turned on a lamp that was on my side table. It was seven o' something. I really could care less.

I placed one foot on the ground, and it bounced right back on my bed. I stepped on a thumbtack.

"A fucking thumbtack.." I mumbled.
I looked around on the floor of my bedroom. Dirty clothes were spread out, papers were crumpled and piled everywhere, and other things.

"Was my house always this messy?"

I decided to take this opportunity to clean my house. I wasn't sure if the gang was gonna get together today, so I'd take advantage of the time I have.

I picked up the scattered thumbtacks and placed them on my desk. I walked over to the crumpled papers and examined each one carefully. After an hour of sitting and looking, I sighed. None of the papers were important or they weren't to my interest.

Cleaning my room tired me out. I realized I had the rest of the house to go.

'Meh, I don't think some TV would hurt anybody.' I thought.

I walked sluggishly to the couch and plopped down. The floor was covered in paper plates, cans of Dr. Pepper, more papers, and the occasional graphic novel. It could wait though.

Three hours went by like a breeze. I didn't realize how fast time flies. I looked around the couch for the remote to pause whatever was playing.

I'll be honest, the TV became background noise after I got on my phone. I enjoyed hearing the people's conversations on TV, though. They have such interesting lives, and sometimes the situations got really bad between the characters. Sometimes I dont think the actors are acting, they just trying to show how they really feel by getting comfy in their role.

Four more hours passed and I still hadn't got around to cleaning. I would tell myself something then push it back. It kept going on like this for awhile.

None of the group met up today. I was slightly disappointed when I found out about this. I didn't know y/n for long, but they were very relatable and relaxed.

I also took note that they zone out a lot. I day dream too, just not as much as I used to. I like that they day dream though.

"I'm glad to call y/n my friend."

Hey y'all.
The chapters keep getting shorter and shorter, I know. But I've been busy lately and I have this huge headache😕❗

I hope you all are enjoying my story so far though. I try putting as much effort into it as I can.
Thanks for your patience.

Word count:711