A Day Around CJ [pt.2]

CJ pulled out Just Dance [year] and inserted it into the Wii. He pulled out a TV remote and turned it on. A white screen with little Mii's popped up. The Mii's started running around like wild animals. You spotted the Mii's for Ruby, Abel, and Max. There was one Mii in particular that rubbed you the wrong way, though. He had wide eyes, he was bald, and was wearing black. You couldn't help but let a shiver run down your spine. CJ opened the application and threw a wand your way. [I think that's what they're called] CJ gave you an evil smirk before saying, "You're going down!"

Haha, what a fool. You had already beat him five times. You had stamina, that's for sure.

<let's try something different, eh?
1st person pov>

After the five easy wins, I was getting exhausted. I was soaked in sweat, it was very disgusting. CJ was laying on his back, he used his hoodie as a towel to collect the beads of sweat forming on his head. It was silent, the only thing that could be heard was your heavy breathing.
CJ bust out laughing.
"What's so funny? I wanna laugh too!"  "That was fun," CJ took a deep breath. "We should do this more often." I looked over at him. We. He said We. As in just us two. WE. The thought of us both hanging out together sounded amazing. My face started to heat up a little.

We walked along the sidewalk near the park we met up at. We decided on going to some fast food restaurant that had just opened not too long ago. I was absolutely stoked about it. The reviews I heard about the food there made the place seem like it came from Heaven. CJ started to talk, which caused me to jump a little. "Our band isn't very well known, so we're thinking about having some sort of concert." His eyes landed on mine and he didn't look away. I never realized how pretty his eyes were. "What do you think, y/n?" Our eyes were still locked. I had to think about this one. I wanted to be genuine with him, but also wanted him to be happy with my answer. "A concert sounds like an amazing idea! But maybe you should start trying to get your name out there, y'know?"

He looked like he was seriously taking this into consideration. "Hm, you're right. I just don't know how to do that." He looked away from you, kicking rocks along the sidewalk. I didn't know what to say in that moment. Should I give him advice? Tell him he'll figure it out? I looked at the ground and patted his back. "You'll find a way to do it. Maybe get in touch with some producers." I sighed. He looked up at you again with his pretty blue eyes. He gave you a wide smile. He had sharp canines. "You're right, we'll release music, get our name out to people, then have the concert! You're a genius!" I smiled back. CJ just called me a genius.

Grabbing my bag of food, CJ and I headed out. We were gonna retreat back to the park. It's funny; we always met up there but never stayed.

The park was such a pretty place. There were flowers scattered around the grassy plains. Trees were growing wherever they could. The wooden benches were covered in flower vines and moss. It looked like it came straight out of a fairytale.

CJ and I decided to sit on a hill where it was quiet. I could see the entire park. You started eating [food name], and the reviews were right. This was some of the best food ever. Almost as if CJ read your mind he said, "The food's good, eh?" I nodded my head. I was too into my [food name] that I could answer him.
He threw a napkin over my way. "You got a little something right about.. here." He said pointing to your face. You started to heat up. You hurriedly wiped it off. How embarrassing.

"So about the audition thingy," CJ looked over at you. "Are you still thinking about it?" I looked over at him. God, I could look at those eyes for hours. It was like there were stars in them. I shrugged. "It sounds fun, it really does. I'm just not sure about actually being in the band itself. If the album cover artist spot isn't taken, I'll gladly make covers for you." CJ's eyes widened. "I have an idea! Maybe.. you could be the producer for our band?!?!?" He took a sip of his coke. Mm. "Really? You want me, to be your producer? Shouldn't you get someone professional? Someone who has experience?" He rubbed his neck. I wasn't expecting to be offered something as important as the producer. Maybe if I had experience sure, but not now. CJ, however thought otherwise. "But this could be HOW you get experience! Ya live, ya learn. Your a smart person, I'm sure you can figure it out!" CJ offered a nervous smile. He had a way with getting what he wanted, I could tell. That's how I agreed to being his producer, anyway.

After finishing our food, we headed back to his place. We decided on getting some ideas for the songs he wanted on the album. He said we would go over them with the rest of the group but in this moment, he just needed ideas. I picked up some of the scattered papers off of the counters. I clicked the pen several times while CJ paced his kitchen.

"Maybe you shouldn't get too worked up over this," I suggested, "maybe just think about what the theme might be." He stopped pacing and gave me a smile. "I forgot you haven't seen the thinking process of someone as cool as me!" I bust out in laughter. He started to laugh too. After laughing he became less tense. He was also able to come up with ideas easier. The theme was still unknown but we had an idea for the songs. There were going to be three songs on the album. I tried to tell CJ that maybe we should add more, but he convinced me that three songs would be enough. We also had to handle other things, like getting a studio. I recommend my garage so there wouldn't be a money issue. I would buy some things to place up on the wall for better quality, and the others would buy some equipment for me and them to use.

By the time we had finished planning everything out and having a good time it was 12AM. CJ offered to walk me home, but I declined him. It would just be more work for him to walk to my place back to his. If there was one thing I learned, I learned that CJ was good at convincing people. Or maybe he was good at convincing me. He ended up walking me back to my place. The wind blew the the trees in different directions. It was such a nice night. It wasn't as nice as the other day with the group, though.

When we stopped at my house, we gazed up at the stars. They were so.. perfect. I glanced over at CJ, the stars were reflecting in his eyes. I don't know how many times I've thought about his eyes today. You didn't mind having his eyes on your mind. You didn't mind having him on your mind. CJ shook his head and ruffled my hair.

"Night, y/n. Sleep good."

Yo, it's your favorite author. Jkjk.. unless 👀👀 Anyway I want to say thank you, so many people have read this, and that makes me feel good. Also did anyone notice the Wii Deleted You reference at the beginning? Themaskedchris aka the creator of On Command/Starlight Mayhem made a mod for Wii Deleted You, it's pretty cool
Drink water and try eating something. If you're struggling to eat, your goal is to try and eat one spoonful of something before Monday.
<3
Word count: 1369