A New Year, New Man

CJ'S POV😹

I lay in bed as I remember Y/N's devastated face as they ran away crying. In all honesty, my horrible emotions try to rush over me. I sigh deeply as I recall all that happened that day. Y/N crying, that party, Vade... Vade! My date with Vade was still fresh in my mind. I replace Y/N's gloomy face with Vade.

Insert that one Eddsoworld flashback harmony

I had continued to get ready after Y/N left. Though I felt bad, tonight was supposed to be a good night. And honestly, I was not about to let their negative emotions try to bring me down. Vade was someone I used to date, clearly history's repeating itself.

*knock, knock*

I put my shoes on in a hurry as I rush to the door. Who could possibly be at my house now? Didn't Y/N go home crying, why did they come back?

I opened the door to reveal Vade. My eyes from one part of her body to another. Her tight fitting dress hugged her curves in all the right places. Her hair laid flatly on her shoulders as she smiled gleefully at me. Her black eyeshadow complimented her red eyes so well.
She stood there with a smug look on her face. She kept rubbing her thighs together slowly. I could feel my cheeks turn red so I looked away.

"You know Vade, I could've picked you up instead.. you didn't have to come."

"I know, but I couldn't resist..~"

She was dragging out her words, and that was really starting to mess with me. It made me feel so... so... never mind. But I'm sure she knew just what she was doing to me. I stammered as I tried to grab a hold of myself.

"Let's get going, heh. I don't want you to wait for too long."

She nodded as we walked out to my car. I opened the car door as she giggled. I chuckled nervously as I shut the door. I had no idea what was making her so smiley and giggly, but she was having a good time so far. It was almost like nothing could ruin this.

<><><><>
We were stopped at a red light and I tapped the steering wheel nervously. I could feel Vade's eyes on me. She leaned in closer and inspected me. I sat there like a bitch and said nothing at all. Was it making me slightly uncomfortable? Yes. Did I want to make her upset? No.

"This is cute, where'd you get it?" Vade picked up something that was hanging around my neck. It looked like a little charm. Only then did I realize what it was: Y/N's necklace.

"I really can't remember.. at an old shop downtown I think," I wanted the subject to be changed. The guilt running over me from watching them run out of my house, teary eyed and all.

"Who has the other half?"

"My friend, Y/N."

Vade was clearly not happy with my choice of words, but she slid back in her seat. The light changed green as I continued to drive nervously. Somehow a necklace ruined our drive.
<><><><>

I opened Vade's door as she nodded to me. She was still clearly upset with me. I didn't want her to be mad at me, I had to act quick. I opened the door to the backseat and pulled out a bouquet of flowers I put in my car a few hours before.