Max and Abel <Christmas Special>

"Christmas party, right here, right now."

Max announced loudly, even the Abel was right beside him. Abel grimaced as he covered his ears. Abel wasn't against the idea of throwing a Christmas party, but who would be invited? Who would genuinely show?

"I don't know, seems like a bad idea."

Max rolled his eyes at Abel. Abel was always trying to keep things in line, or he was very hesitant. It crushed Max in a way he could never understand. Probably because there was some sort of a gay forbidden love thingy going on🥱.

"We could get the group together again by doing this, we just have to make sure everyone gets a different message. Like, 'wanna hang out?' Or something like that. Nobody needs to know it's a party!"

Abel chuckled at the idea. Though he hated to admit it, Max could be a total genius at times. Abel nodded his head, he was sort of getting used to Max's crazy ideas after all these years. Max took out pen and paper and began writing a list of things they needed. Walmart sugar cookies were on that list more than once.

After they planned on what to get Abel took to the store while Max got things sort of set up. He moved furniture, put on music, and took the time to text the band members. And Y/N. Max felt accomplished as Abel did not.

Abel was having a hard time finding the chip aisle, even though he passed it more than once. Shit.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

CJ got a notification from his phone. He opened the message, afraid of what was going to happen. Maybe a platypus meme was sent. Oh. It was a party invite. CJ ran his hands through his hair, as he looked at himself in the mirror. A short sleeve white button up shirt covered him. He was struggling with the tie. While trying to tie said tie, he texted Max that he wouldn't make it.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Y/N sat in their room alone, allowing tears to stream down their face. It wasn't unusual for them to cry about things not going as planned. But they deserved this little break down. Just then they received a text. Hoping it was from CJ, they opened the message. It was from Max. Something about a party? They weren't in the partying spirit, so they left him on read. The turned their phone off and snuggled up closer to their pillows.

○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○

Ruby lay unconscious on the floor in her kitchen. Her phone went off rapidly. One of those notifications was from Max. The others were a mystery. Maybe somebody was frantically trying to get a hold of her. Maybe she's a super famous person and people are blowing up her dm's. Nobody will never know until she wakes up.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤

Nobody showed up. Max and Abel laughed and talked as nobody showed. They were alone, but not entirely. They had each other, which sounds corny, but it's true.

"I'm so glad I met you, Max," Abel smiled as the fake chatter video played in the distance.

Max smiled to himself as he looked to Abel.

"I'm glad I met you too."

<3
533