Ruby is Back in Buisness

I slowly began to sit up in my bed. The wooziness from the night before caught up to me. I don't remember what happened, but something clearly  happened. My feet were covered by my favorite pair of fuzzy socks. Tissues littered my bedroom floor.

This place is filthy.
I slowly tried to get up, but the pounding headache I had wouldn't let me. I sat back down in displeasure, my bones rattling with discomfort. I've been bedridden for far too long. I haven't been out since that night with Y/N. I miss Y/N.

After an hour of laying in bed thinking about Y/N, I stood tall beside my bed. My side table was my only support. My stomach churned at the thought of leaving the comfort of my bed. I needed to get out of here. This room filled with posters was driving me crazy. I held onto anything I possibly could as I slowly made my way to the door of my room. It only took me 7 minutes.

I reached for the door with slight hesitation. This didn't feel right. I didn't feel right. I opened it to find everything in its place. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. I didn't think anything would be out of place, of course. Okay so maybe I thought something would change a little. But not a lot I swear.

My head was throbbing as I clutched the walls for support. My muscles became tighter with each step I took. It was a start. I shuffled slowly to my kitchen. I knew there would probably be some painkillers in one of the cabinets. The kitchen looked different. Pots sprinkled every spot on the counters. They were all dirty. Cans of soup could be found on the floor. And the occasional bowl filled to the brim of soup could be found on the table.

I stopped by the table as I held my head. The pain was killing me. I just needed some water, some food, some pills. Whatever I needed to make myself feel better, I needed it fast. My legs tried pushing through the pain my body was enduring. All I needed was a few steps to reach the kitchen. Then and only then could I down anything. The cabinets were empty when I opened them. I swore I could've had some pills in here just last week. I opened another cabinet. Nothing.

SWOOSH

I glanced around my surroundings. I heard something.. I think. Maybe my brain was just trying to give me more problems than necessary. I continued to search in the drawers. A bottle of pills, some Tylenol, Ibuprofen, and allergy medicine. If I took two pills of each I could probably feel better sooner. I grabbed a glass from the cupboards and filled it in the sink. The sink was disgusting. A little roach crawled around as the water hit him. Honestly? I could care less. I opened each pill jar with caution. The powder from the allergy medicine filled my senses. My nose twitched while I held up all of the pills. 6 in total. It did not look like enough, it looked too little. I downed them at the same time and lubricated my throat with the liquid.

Biggest mistake. Ever.

Hi all, I'm back. I've thought about dropping this book and realized that so many people enjoy it. So I will continue it. I have finals coming up so updates are gonna be slow. Thanks for understanding.
<3
Word count: 590