chapter 1

Takemichi with his eyes slightly trembling with a sudden brightness that he could sense even from his closed eyelids got disturbed and slowly opened his ocean blur orbs of his eyes with still a unhappy frown displayed between his two eyebrows.
He did it. He saved mikey, that's what he feels. That was why he was back, back from the past and with a complete satisfaction of completeness in his task. Hope so, he wasn't sure yet, but maybe if he would meet Mikey as soon as possible he would calm his curiosity down a bit. That is why he was back, back into the present just to see mikey living a happy life.

With a slight heaviness that he felt in his head, he woke up from the bed. Maybe the takemichi when he had time leaped was sleeping. He got up from bed still feeling a little bit of dizieness hoping that the first person that would come to the display in his eyes will be Mikey. But unfortunately no, as he turned his head to the right he saw a young man sitting in the chair, "did chifuyu fall asleep while I was asleep? Dummy he could have just slept beside me" saying this takemichi shook his head at the display of the short black haired make with undercut sleeping in such a position. A little smile curved at the corner of his lips. He groaned as he left a good feeling yawn which made chifuyu awake from his sleep and come to check out if his partner had any requirements or problem during his sleep.

The other takemichi had been attacked, most probably was about to get kidnapped by some men back when he was at the convenience store most probably buying some snacks to hog up infront of the tv. He struggled to escape from the tight grips of those men back then, but since he wasnt strong, he couldn't. It was such a good luck the chifuyu along with mitsuya happened to pass to that place, well it wasn't just pass. They wanted to be cautious about this, cause they knew something like this has to happen. And why wouldn't, currently entire japan had high ranked gangsters roaming around only to target takemichi. They should have arrived little more earlier or takemichi wouldn't be all bruised and unconscious due to his stress from being taken away by some unknown men just like that. He had been unconscious for almost 2days from that incident that chifuyu and others had to keep a tight watch as well as take good care of takemichi.

End of flashback and right now chifuyu looks extra worried about Takemichi, since he thought that the black raven haired men was in pain due to bruises not being completely healed. Chifuyu placed his hand on takemichi shoulder and made him sit properly. "Are you alright takemichi?" Chifuyu showing complete concern towards takemichi. And why not, this isn't just friendship. Chifuyu loved this boy, and not from just now. Even 12 years back, when they were partners. Takemichi determination to save everyone from having a bad future and the way he worked hard to save everyone. No chifuyu can never forget his crybaby hero, no he can never stop loving him. After baji was gone, takemichi unknowingly filled up the empty space in him, they always swore to be partners for life. "I'm alright chifuyu, thanks anyway. But why are you looking so worried? And yeah where's mikey? Is he alright? Say something chifuyu", takemich beamed when he strated asking about mikey, he wanted to meet that boy, he so wanted to see him happy and smiling. Chifuyu felt his world had stopped, he cannot figure out how did this injured takemichi gain up so much energy. And Mikey? Takemichi knows that Mikey has been searching for him right? So why this question? He knows mikey has grow much more dangerous than he was before, so why this much of beaming?

Chifuyu didn't know what to say, he was still processing. No his head had stopped working, but he did ask out without even thinking words just slipped from his mouth. "Takemichi? Are you ... Are you takemitchy? Are you back?" Takemichi stopped beaming and gave a soft understanding comfort smile which made chifuyu coo. "Yea...I'm back" . Chifuyu couldn't hold his tears back, he dropped himself on takemichi, he doesn't know why was he crying now. Maybe he had missed this takemichi or maybe he doesn't want to loose his since he doesn't know about mikey and thinks that Mikey is saved now. He just doesn't know, he cries while hugging takemichi.When he calms down he moves back with a little blush spread on his face realising that he was crying on the existing crybaby itself. Takemichi left out a little giggle, "welcome back takemichi" said chifuyu and gave takemichi a sweet smile.

"Where is mikey? Is he alright?", Chifuyu doesn't want this takemichi to know about mikey, cause if he knows he will force him to take him to Mikey and save him once again cause he cannot now, his ability is destroyed cause Mikey said he is safe and takemichi lost the ability. Chifuyu knows about this cause he met mikey and mikey himself assured it. "...Mikey is in Finland" chifuyu continued
"Finland..?" Takemichi asked,
"Yeah...you see? He got a girlfriend so he has taken her for a trip" chifuyu answered.
Mikey is happy, takemichi wants to learn that. Mikey got a person he loves for himself, he should embrace this fact. But why can't he, takemichi senses himself not happy about it. He just cant get to accept it,buy why? Chifuyu knows how takemichi is feeling, he knows takemichi loves mikey. Chifuyu's love is one sided. He knows that takemichi has feelings for Mikey but this idiot just can't figure it out and so did he knew that takemichi would react like this when he hears about this lie but truth for takemichi.

"Oh..." It was so obvious takemichi was feeling up jealous that shows sadness. Chifuyu regretted saying it cause it brought sadness in the eyes of the person hey loves to most, but that's the only way, it's the only way to keep takemichi aways from that monster. Yes monster, mikey has turned 3trice evil than before. Ten times obsessive with takemichi then before. Obsession is goods sometimes but Mikey's obssession towards takemichi has turned dangerous. So there no way chifuyu is willing to let takemichi even hear about mikey whereabouts, forget about just meeting mikey.

"I'll call draken and others and tell that your fine now and back from the past" chifuyu commanded and takemichi hummed in response.