chapter 42

"Takemitchy?"

Mikey was surprised to see the sweet breathlessly panting figure. He cooed to see how restless takemichi seemed to think of him being in danger. His takemitchy, really loves him a lot. Mikey smiled softly, but that sweet and soft genuine smile withered away soon like a sudden whether change that occurs without a prediction. Mikey gloomed down, he knows, he just knows, cause right now...he had killed someone and not just someone, but all the 64 people that were in the room who had targeted mikey with bad murderous intentions. That is why mikey killed them! He knew it something like this would happen, cause a foot to this place itself were giving off different fearsome vibes. That is the reason why mikey didn't let takemichi go with him, yes, he even did have his executives along...but the damn boss of the opponent gang had already learnt how to get the bonten boss free of security, but did they really underestimate Mikey's true power. That is why mikey killed! All those who were present in the room. He saved himself.

But, takemichi...he didnt want it! Mikey never wanted takemichi to see him kill, even though there were several times he killed people infront of takemichi own eyes, but not now... at least not today, today wasn't the right day, cause mikey wanted takemichi to fall completly in love with him! A little mistake was like would ruin the entire plan, in takemichi eyes, mikey wanted to be a saint! The most innocent gangster alive! But...no... takemichi saw it! Takemichi saw everything with his darkened blue orbs that contained dark sleeplessness proofs under his eyes.

" What are you doing here takemitchy?"
Mikeys gentleness disappeared overcoming with darkness back. His obedien optics revolved supernaturally as if he was hypnotizing the raven haired boy. Deep inside, mikey wanted to once again give takemichi the old harsh treatment to remind the latter not to do things without his lovers permission. No one is allowed to, specially takemichi! His Mitchy himself not!

Once takemichi composed himself when his lungs recovered from less oxygen to enough air to inhale and exhale. Takemichi examined the surrounding, he almost puked when he saw gun shoted bodies lying like an animal teared meat on the floor. It was a disgusting and a scary sight, the fresh metallic odour of the blood filling the room affected takemichi brain sending him unbearable headaches. Takemichi hissed of pain and caught his weak skull with both his hands as if trying to squeeze in the oval like muscle to stop the torment it provided which as it involuntarily strained every muscle of his body.

But still, when Takemichi again glanced at mikey ignoring the words mikey harshly spoke out before. Takemichi sighed an happy and satisfied relief. His lover was alright, his mikey was still alive, his Manjirou wasn't shot...he was alright. Big drops of crystalline tears pattered the blood stained tiles playing a certain high notes as if the drizzles just started in the summer heat. But this drizzles were of happiness! Takemichi was happy!

Takemichi opened his arms only wanted to hold his mikey tight, wanting to radiate comfort to the silver headed man who seemed uncomfortable with him looking at the mess the latter had created. Takemichi smiled lovingly, inviting mikey to hold him and make a mess out of him by spoiling him with his affection of love. Takemichi doesn't care if his mikey killed someone! Every person like is a worthless coin of just one yen that got no value to takemichi at present. All does takemichi value now is his mikey! His only sano manjiro! Takemichi knows that his lover didn't do this! And specially wasn't willing to do it either. Something might have forced him to, yeah thats true! Maybe that dead bodies killed themselves, like, suicided so that his mikey would be blamed and arrested, the worst, excuted! The world is so cruel! The people in this world are so mean! They only want to satisfy themselves!! They never think about others. Only takemichi in the world is capable of providing his mikey whatever he wants! Yes! His mikey doesn't need anyone! His Manjiro only need him and no one else! That is why takemichi still continued smiling wanting mikey to run to him, jump on him and hug him against his open arms which takemichi would never allow to let go.

Mikey kept on starring at takemichi who had his arms open, looks like his Mitchy missed him a lot that he is demanding a 'missed you' hug. Awee his Mitchy is so sweet, he got himself such a perfect wifey, mikey cooed happily again. Mikeys dark gazes melted into soft ones and the next moment he found himself giggling at takemichi cute sight. Ahh mikey wants to squeeze takemichi bones out right now...that sweet feeling in his heart towards his Mitchy just expands and expands and expands.

Takemichi chucked back after hearing Mikey's sweet baby giggles. People called him a chibi, but he surely is a cute one though. So precious that takemichi just can't wait to go to the past and save his mikey so that they both can experience a happy future, together, in each other's arms, without any worries and once they will grow old, they will still keep on reminiscing together with each other's hands interlocked about those old toman days and the lovely naughtiness they both committed behind the scenes of all the events that took place.

But right now something wasn't right, takemichi could sense something watching them both....but what? No, takemichi gotta save mikey, there was a snipper targetting mikey from the opposite building...mikey won't be able to dodge it, cause his mikey is still smiling happily, he is off gaurd... takemichi doesn't what this to end... takemichi won't let anyone disturbe this happy moment his mikey is feeling. He wont. He will save mikey, even if there no possibility that he woud go back to the past, at least now he will save him. He will let his mikey live.

"Takemitchy what are you- TAKEMITCHY!!!"