chapter 9

"This rascal purposely kept his bedroom...ah door open to let us hear this?"

Yeah damn, this man was struggling. He had just got into the house after he had taken care of some traitors that were about to betray the gang. He gotta needed to be recieved a good reward, but yes he got a reward of such beautiful serine moans to listen to but he wasn't in a condition to get a boner cause he was tired of work and now since he had got one in a throbbing manner, he really wants to kill his so called king right now. But he is so not courageous to get near that psychopath who can kill you even if you interupt his prestigious session even while breathing.
"Hey sanzu, you think we did a good job to get takemitchy here?cause I king doesn't even seem to give a glance on the business affairs right now"
Ran spoke out, still calm sipping his levender scented tea also focusing on a thousand things and not those screams and sighs he is been hearing. He spoke out to the man that looks soo much pretty even if he has a lot of stress roaming his head while he is saughting out the papers and files with his left hand finger dancing in a rythmic steps. Clicks could be heard faster when the faster he typed. When he heard Ran spoke out something to him, he just thought of glancing a little bit at the said man and got back to his work without a reply. It isn't that he can ignore those sounds either and secondly if he pays attention to that, he has to stay overnight without a sleep to complete the documents. He truly agrees  that actually really being an executive of the gang isn't less work. And yes, he thinks the same as Ran, he is hoping and praying so much that the king won't ignore the meetings and events to attend or their thoroughly been powerful gang won't last for long. All this year's they have grown so strong and dangerous, just this wealth shouldn't disappeare from a blink of an eye.

"Yo, you got that takemichi guy right? How can his voice be so angelic"
The man from the door walked towards Ran his brother with difficulty bearing the erection that's taking over his nerve.
"You need to take care of yourself first, get into the bathroom Rindou"
Ran replied to his brother with very much and not even related to te answer that the question should be answered with. And yeah, he continued the sipping of his tea.
The said man Rindou walked weakly toward the washroom side to get a release while thinking about those erotic sounds that just took over his mind. It feels soo good,  Rindou had seen takemichi's picture back then, he looks soo beautiful and cute, so pretty that he would never get tired of staring at him, so did he see him back in the fight they once fought with Toman as they were in Valhala. He had seen the pretty blonde boy back then, he was soo cute like puppy but as he wasn't that involved in looking much into him since he had to overcome other motives, he missed the chance of courting the blonde, or better, takemichi. Back than if he would have done so, than takemichi would have been his little princess in his arms, marking him totally as his. But damn looks like takemichi was really and only destined for Mikey.

Rindou came back after giving out a release from his before throbbing d*ck and went and stood right near Ran whispering him about something, most probably about the traitors he took care before since ran gave out a satisfied smile. As the focus got interrupted, he heard that suddenly the sounds were gone, it was silence. All three so much in confusion looked at each other definitely thinking about just one possibility...
'Dont tell me he killed takemichi'
Horror creeped up on their face, cold salty water sweat beads forming on their foreheads. Suddenly the whole mansion was as if experiencing chills like the craziest icy winter. They didn't throw away the files and papers, tea cup filled with tea back on the table till when suddenly as if the lion roared for mourning,as if the king of alphas got angry, they heard the scream horrific and painful louder then they had ever heard.

"TAKEMITCHY!!!!"

They all rushed to their kings room to see what was the situation. The three gazes melted on the scene infront of them...