chapter 35

"Takemitchy...can I kiss you?"

Mikey softly looked at takemichi with his obsedien orbs. Though those crazy black optics radiated sweet love and softness which takemichi felt it warming him so much giving him gazes of pleasure. But actually those gazes were turning hugrier the more they looked at the bare takemichi standing with his most sweet long beautiful figure infront of a beast. Mikey had waited, he was so much to be pitied for as he thought because he waited for like even two days that seemed two centuries for him. But his most trusted people are so cruel! So much!! That they aren't even letting him atleast kiss his Mitchy! He. Should be allowed to! That's not fair! But now! Today he got the chance! Though takemichi still isn't in his right senses, atleast he is healed up, not completely! But atleast healed up! He can carry out their lovely actions of sweet naughtiness! No one should stop them!!

Did mikey also have in his mind that Takemichi is missing him too! Mikey thinks that he can feel the loneliness his Mitchy was experiencing without being in the said man's arms. Mikey thinks that takemichi is craving too! They are craving for each other's touches and roughness! That living seems impossible! That's what mikey thinks! And everytime he thinks this, he breaks everything that he lays hands on! Not humans! Keep this caution! But the things!! Mikey feels his temper is rising without seeing takemichi calling out his name during those hot sessions, squirming under him! Ah~~~ he misses it so much! So much that he could fall more and more for his Mitchy! His Mitchy is just so perfect for him!

But today! Mikey won't break or crumble anything! He won't, he will just feel his Mitchy today! He won't even mind delaying the conference if takemichi just nodds if asked to do love. Mikey would be more then pleased if this time they would try breaking a lot of furniture rather then just those simple creaking beds! Seeing his takemitchy in different types of 'those kinds of position' makes mikey drool just with his fantasies which he thinks and is soo much capable of performing in reality. And he knows it! So he doesn't waste time! No one would know if they just kiss and makeout a bit right? Or maybe one round of sweet naughtiness, won't create a big problem right? It won't! And Mikey being mikey assures that with his childish instinct! So he will! He will touch takemichi!

Mikey slowly lifted his right hand, still gluping the big lumps that had started forming in his throat, staring at takemichi creamy body, how delicious like with sweet white chocolate fragranted. Mikey slowly and delicately traced the smooth dermis as if it something a lot fragile then anything! He loved how leveled type takemichi skin texture was. He started doing more, caressing the skin with his palm, massaging it as if holding and squeeing the flesh like it was a stress ball and being so satisfied with takemichi actually started his soft groans and addicting moans surprising mikey and inviting him to move further.

Takemichi himself doesn't know why he like it! But he does like it! He likes this man's touches so much willingly unlike the last time he wanted to feel so disgauted at it but his body kept accepting the vulgar sweetness. But today takemichi felt he missed this! He missed Mikey's roughness! He missed it to the core and after today's mikey soft concerned gentle acts! He fell in love with this man today! So much! That he is right now more inspired to save this man and confess to him in a more romantic way! He will go to the past! No matter what happens! He will save the person he loves! The love of his life! He won't let mikey fall into darkness, no more gangs, no more deliquents life! Even if Mikey marries someone else, takemichi will accept it! Till his mikey, his sano Manjirou is save from the darkness black of this world. He now is assured that! Even at the start! It wasn't about Hina! Not girlfriend! Every event revovled around his and between his mikey and him! His actual purpose was mikey and not Hina! That is why mikey owned him from the start when they met.

Mikey connected his soft lips to takemichi juicy skinned pairs of pink ones who craved the roughness and the bites to be marked as of the man standing in front of him. Takemichi returned the kiss melting into the sweet and soft honey like sensation and cuddling of the tongues and mixing of the tastless salivas. The makeout session went up hot, with miley roaming his hand all around takemichi waist and delicate skin pinching it to earn romantic huffs from the sweet raven headed and teared eyed man. Mikey sucked takemichi mouth as of telling takemichi how much he missed the latter. As mikey and takemichi landed on the soft white sheets of the feathery bed, mikey roughness added up more, turning takemichi to a mess, a hot mess where mikey wouldnt definitely wait to remove off his formal black worn attire to be all ready to devour the cute ocean eyed man beneath him.

"I knew you would do this...stop and get ready, we are leaving. Continue later"