chapter 33

"Sanzu...let's attend the conference you told about before"

Mikey eyes lost its shine again as the orbs shrunk back to lonliness and danrkness. But he still smiled, yes he did, and the smile wasn't creepy, nor pervy. It was a ganuine soft smile, that if you would look at it, there would be now doubt that you will melt into softness of the warmth the curved lips of the silver haired man was emitting. It was like warmth was touching right to your heart, holding it closely protected from all the dangers and cruelities of the world. Well, he smiled, because he was happy. Today his Mitchy had shone the best, the most beautiful and as his queen that he loves to the infinity. The portrait that he plans to hang in the most best wall part of his huge royal mansion that belonged to him, well, not just him, but also his queen, his takemitchy. Today mikey felt complete and satisfied and truely felt that his love of his life is here with him and will never let him go, even if the government declares a war against thier love, they would still remain together, holding each other's hands tightly even when they die or reach either to heaven or hell, they both either perish or live peacefully together.

When mikey directed the above saying to sanzu. The man wasnt in his right state of mind. He was restless as if there's something gonna happen, something that would be bad, something he would never want to see. Today, few hours before he was alright but now a sickness in his heart and mind as experienced together. He was feeling of lost conscience, unable to think anything good. His mind unconsciously predicted scenarios that he would hate to see, he doesnt know what gonna happen today but deep inside somethings telling him not to let mikey or takemichi get out of the house and stay at home. But sanzu being sanzu, revolted against this thought, trying to calm himself down, forcing on thinking positive things  , saying to himself that 'nothing will happen and everything's alright' or imagining maybe some vulgar stuff or fantasies to distract himself from this unwanted thoughts. He was feeling chills run all his skin and the heat of fear in the deep cells he never felt before. When he heard mikey say about attending the conference, yes, sanzu went like 'eh?' as he was just snapped from his hated thoughts and process what his leader was actually saying. And when he did understand the statement after few seconds, he first went with a long 'oh' remembering that entirely schedule that he had prepared but still that thoughts of saying as if someone like a gaurdian speaking him to not do certain things and that certain things included not going out of this house.

Suddenly tears flowed down sanzu eyes, they seemed so involuntary. The flowed without any emotion or betrayel, that dripped with tips just like that sliding sanzu clear cheek skin. The water damped sanzu face at sudden and started crying bitterly out of nowhere. He cried, but he himself was clueless why he was he crying, why was he mourning. He definitely knew that it was not for Mikey having takemichi. But they were different, something related losing something that has been so precious to him for life. Still not forgetting about mikey asking to go for a so called conference he was invited three days back. His conscience forced him to deny it, but sanzu nodded his head even if cried more bitterly and more loudly. The other persons that were present in the hall were confused also worried as what was wrong with sanzu.

Typically sanzu isnt a type who would cry so easily, but today was so different, they didn't like the atmostphere of Sanzu crying, this wasnt like everyday or few days or months or years back. But it was today! The way sanzu broke himself down in painful teary crying out of guilt which he never felt before and actually never was. Mikey showed no emotion, he stood there still till he got sanzu's reply, he cared less, so less when sanzu cried. He just doesn't care, if it's not his takemitchy, he knows that it doesn't concern him.

Mikey walked with his pace to takemichi who sat straight with lifeless expression, emotionless breating, dead ocean eyes that had as if lost the reflection of the clear blue sky and were starting to reflect the pitch dark dusk without a moon nor a single star or the planet to provide a twinkiling to heavens. Mikey delicately took takemichi both hands into his rough fist which released a loving warmth to everypart of takemichi, that he wanted to coo in this affectionate feeling. He never wanted this to end.

"Let's get you dressed up Takemitchy ♡"