chapter 26

"Takemichi?..."

The voice contained pure affection, takemichi liked it, so much. He missed all of his close people that gave him so much love and affection, he missed the way they treat him in such a fragile manner as if he was a gem that could break easily. And out of all of them, there was only one boy he suddenly felt so attached to that time when they swore in the night sky, under the stars, to be partners for life in upcoming defficulties and specially eliminating the villians in their freindship story. When Takemichi was alone, fighting and bearing all the pain, chifuyu was the one who understood him and shared the pain with him. Takemichi had this certain feeling for the half blonde boy that he would share all his memories and
secrets with. They were such a cute duo among the toman.

Takemichi widened his eyes and looked with satisfaction that he felt in his heart, towards the voice spoken by takemichi most favourite man. Tears filled in takemichi blue serene orbs that saw chifuyu standing off gaurd, walking towards him.  Takemichi ran and fell on chifuyu hugging him so tight and crying all his terrible experience with Mikey on the crook of chifuyu neck. Chifuyu was about to loose his balance when Takemichi suddenly jumped on him, but he liked it. He wanted takemichi to do it everyday and say that he missed him so much. Chifuyu softly starred at the sweet crying figure on his shoulder sniffing and hiccuping. Chifuyu knew that, when Takemichi was away, takemichi suffered a lot. The hickeys, bites and bruises, finger marks on his neck and hands...chifuyu gritted his teeth angrily as he imagined the filthy and disgusting things mikey did to takemichi. Takemichi beared a lot. As chifuyu heard takemichi cry out, tears also started pouring out his green aquatic eye. He is sad, but the most is that he feels happy, wish he could act like a happy maniac right now to takemichi but he doesn't wants to spoil his reputation infront of someone he treasures. Chifuyu smiled faintly showing all the relief on seeing his partner.  Takemichi came back and this time he wont let Sano Manjirou even lay a glance on takemichi. He will protect him this time with all he has, even if he would die at that time.

Chifuyu slowly patted takemichi back delicately as he already knew that his back would hurt him since the bite marks seem deep on the neck itself and not on the back? No way. Chifuyu whisperingly hushed takemichi to calm down. Takemichi like an omega clutched tighter on the man's shirt inhaling the lovely scent, as he missed chifuyu natural body scent which was so sweet with a little spiciness, which assures you security and let's your tension down. Secondly, it was really calming. Takemichi really calmed down a lot when he felt chifuyu soft hand traces sliding behind his back. When Takemichi snapped off his thoughts, he blushed and pushed chifuyu slightly and wiped off his face looking at anywhere except chifuyu.

Chifuyu didn't want to worry takemichi  and make him remember all the things that Mikey did to him though he was a little curious to know but...it isn't appropriate. Chifuyu chukled lovinly yet a little naughtily as he looked at takemichi blushing like a cute highschool girl telling about her crush on certain someone. 

"I...I'm sorry..."
Takemichi said with the most rediculous way of stutering with his face turning extra red with  embarassement. Right now he just wants to get into his home and tuck himself in bed and never get out to let anyone see his face, he is really embarrassed.  And when he heard chifuyu chuckled again he almost wanted to start crying.

"It's kk takemitchy...let get inside..."
And with that chifuyu started to walk in with pride of his partner coming back. If possible, this time for sure chifuyu really wanted to ask takemichi out for a date even if he would be crushed by the entire former toman members and mikey almost declaring a war on him. With this he suddenly felt takemichi clutching at his shirt with eyes filled with tears again. Chifuyu really wonders what happened, did takemichi not want to go inside? Or worst...did takemichi already plan to return to mikey?