chapter 31

"Now let's dress you up, my queen ♡"

Mikey was so satisfied at takemichi acting all good even if it wasn't normal and not an act. It's like right now, he wants to do anything to this boy, like he can just ask and takemichi won't deny. For the truth if mikey was to say something about current takemichi, he was so relaxed without a reaction or a struggle to get out, mikey, right now he can do anything to his beautiful queen. But not yet, not yet untill the executives say that takemichi insides have all healed. And once, just once they have to announce that takemichi is off from drugs and medicines, he would do all those naughty things again to him, he would embrace takemichi so tight in his arms where takemichi would coo and scream in pleasure as mikey keeps on thrusting him. Mikey has already planned that he won't stop until his soul was satisfied from the days he had to stay away from his cute Mitchy.

Mikey felt so lonely when he was strictly like a child prohibited to meet his Mitchy. He wanted to just once again any how see takemichi infront of his eyes all serien and fairy like. Oh how much was he missing to make a mess out of his sweet baby, biting him and again and again marking him a thousand time as his until the world, no, the universe would know it by heart. Though mikey even after meeting his Mitchy is not allowed to touch what belongs to him, oh how much does he want whine about it but he can't, he feels like crying right now. But no more, he will resist himself, he wants to be a man of word for takemichi, but atleast touching his Mitchy while dressing the said man up a little wont be a problem right?? Just a peck would be enough right? No one will know right?? Well it's not that Mikey can't do anything as he pleases without someone's permission, but it's for the first time after a long while he gotta take permission to even see the thing he loves and is his. His takemitchy really seems much delicate than he had imagined.

Right now, mikey held the red folded bulge of a cloth which seemed that it was designed with red sequences and white pearls on the blood coloured robe. Mikey slowly with the most innocent childlike expression, that felt like he didn't know what to do, unfolded the cloth which appeared out a bright red colour with a good covered neck and cap sleeves. The dress was so simple yet so gorgeous like it had cost a millions, well it did though. It was with the small waist with also small size for the bust that would really fit takemichi no matter what. Kokonoi's choice was really good, he can be trusted when it really comes to pick up luxurious things with a luxurious appearance. Mikey starred at the dress with amusement forming folds on his face as his obsedien lost pitch dark street orbs sparkled at the dress also forming the reflections of the shining peals and sequences. Mikey admired it really much! Today his Mitchy his really going to look like the most enchanting queen that would exist in this world. If beauty had powers then takemichi would really be ruling the entire milky way right now.

Mikey smiled excitedly with confidence that his takemitchy is gonna shine in the portrait today. With a bright smile mikey walked towards the unmovable figure that kept on starring nowhere with its magnificent aquamarined orbs which seemed a lot paler then before. Those once shining orbs has lost all its will power to shine bright, the once glittery blue eyes has given up on the determination that was at least a little left on them. Takemichi didn't move, nor spoke but deep inside, in his heart, he cried, he screamed cries of disgust and pain, he is a masterpiece outside but inside, he is a hollow model made of just blood, water, cells and organs. He has lost himself into a world where he would only wake up, when he gets at least a little hope that one day, he would leave a peaceful life, but he has lost that least expectency that had left in him.

Mikey showed the bright beautiful gown to the pale takemichi that had no expression, no amusement, no movement on seeing the dress. He wants to just stay blind and dumb. Mikey assumed that takemichi likes it, he likes the dress and why won't he? Give a reason? Takemichi loves him, that's what he thinks and he believes it like is an old prophecy written in the Christian Bible and had just come true, if it was a prediction and as if mikey believes in astrology so much. The current mikey is actually blank, he doesnt know what love is, what affection is, but he does think that love is belonging, it's desiring bodily pleasure to be given to each other, it is possessiveness, it is ownership...and thats love for Mikey.

Mikey caught takemichi hand, making the said man stand straight infront of him. His takemitchy really is mind blowing, so pure that makes mikey to always wreck him to those little pieces. Mikey slowly and delicately placed the gown on the bed and started undressing takemichi purposely tounching that said man's soft smooth skin that had the earlier marks start fading, oh how badly does mikey want to recreate those sinful marks again. Every brush of the skin, deep inside takemichi wanted to feel it but also did he not want to feel it. Mikey did little sweet affectionate soft tracing of takemichi soft skin here and there and mostly the sensitive parts which really slowly made takemichi to quiver and moan a little but he did have that composed pale expression on him. But mikey was so blown away, he was so happy that he atleast made takemichi react a little, he can maybe if touch takemichi more, the latter would really come back?....

Just when Mikey was about to touch and caress takemichi more, he did remember the promise that he made to himself that he would really be a man of word until takemichi fully recovers. He threw the hand back and started with the rest of the clothes, mikey was even starting to loose himself like a pervert when he had to slip down takemichi shorts, the said man's thighs looked so delicious that Mikey did lick his lips several types like a Hungary beast but also praised himself a little inwardly that he still kept his promise. He slowly made takemichi wear the dress and wow! Takemichi looked really like a royal masterpiece of hotness come to life. His thin waist and little chest fitted so perfectly in it as if the gown itself was handmadly prepared for takemichi. Mikey couldn't even take his eyes off his Mitchy even though he was the one who dress him. If any normal person would be here, definitely would mistake takemichi to looked so much like a majystic lady with dignity of the royalty. Mikey's Mitchy doesn't even need makeup when he naturally is so beautiful.

Mikey got to his own room out to dress himself in an formal daddy suit black attire. Mikey looked so much like the man of power right now! This is the Sano Manjirou of 27years old! Boten leader! The king who the entire underworld fears. Mikey got back to takemichi which stood at one place like a Disney princess. Mikey took takemichi hand and started walking downstares. Mikey is so ready to see the men down to boil in jealousy or better die when they would see this magnificent takemichi with him.