chapter 22

"Time for your debut...my queen"

Mikey smiled faintly again and moved back with a satisfied expression when the blue eyes of his queen starred at him with confusion, but the view was soo cute, so euphoric, takemichi eyes were really sapphires and diamonds that seem expensive. Mikey kissed takemichi forehead unintentionally and looked back at the men with a murderous glare cause he knew this dogs were so amused and probably thinking about inappropriate things they could do to takemichi. The men standing in the room inhaling the the strong scent of the liquor that was filled in the air trying their best to avoid the murderous glare being emitted by their king, for goodness sake they were just trying their best not to think bad about this beauty, their king doubts them so much.

Mikey stood up from the sofa and picked up his takemitchy in bridal style since he knew takemichi legs are hurt and if he hurts him again without showing a care then takemichi might really come to an extent to not even wanting to look at his face. Mikey glanced at the still innocently confused takemichi starring at him and then back at everyone.
"Today I Manjirou Sano introduce my and your queen to you! My queen, my takemitchy would also take part in the gangs affairs..."
Mikey spoke with authority with a lame description as if he really thinks he was the king and the rulers of the olden times. Takemichi eyes widened at the last words, he taking part in the gang affairs??? No way! He won't do it! Takemichi have seen these men! They look too much formal but their work basis aren't related to formality. They kill and murder, sell drugs and invest in them, prostitution in japan has been increased more than normal! Takemichi won't take part in such things! He won't commits unfavourable crimes to hurt people! What has happened to mikey!he wasn't like this!! He would never do this!! He wanted to create an age for delinquents! The age where the people would look at the bright side of the underworld! This isn't what mikey dreamt of. Takemichi loves mikey as a brother, thats what takemichi himself thinks, but he doesn't love this mikey!this mikey is so dangerous from the one he could ever imagine would be. Tear formed in takemichi blue orbs as sanzu out of no where placed the crown on takemichi black curled hair. Takemichi looke so beautiful, emitting the real beauty of the royalty of those ancient nobles of majestic living. Takemichi looked magnificent, a shining gem in everyone's eyes. So precious and so fragile that called you to protect him.

Mikey then placed the takemichi back on the cushions of the sofa,who felt no emotions except the dribbling of the crystal watery tears downs his cheek and jaws. It's too much for him, the tears kept flowing but takemichi expressions were all gone, he didn't know how to react as if his transmissions of the nervous system was cut off. No pain, no feel...the horrors filled up his brain as he saw the executives of bonten slicing off the human flesh of the members, most probably traitors. Gun shots and the sprinkling of blood  was done right infront of takemichi eyes, takemichi face did turn blueish pale but he showed no movement! He was tired! That his limbs didn't listen to him, they didnt show a lift. Takemichi was in Mikey's arms, mikey clutching takemichi close to him as on the other side he kept in eating freshly baked taiyakis.

After all the things were done and the meeting was complete. Mikey brought takemichi out in bridal style out of the base and sat back in the car. Sanzu walked to mikey with a plain face.
"Takemichi hasn't eaten since yesterday nor had a breakfast this morning"
Mikey glanced at Sanzu when he spoke which actually contained pure concern and then stared at the pale face of takemichi showing no emotion.
"We also need to get him treatment"
Sanzu spoke out with a single key and walked back to his car. Mikey stared at takemichi more then before, if he keeps him like this, takemichi will die and he doesnt want that. Mikey informed the driver to drive to the nearest hospital. The driver drove safe but at a faster speed since he himself was terrified when he saw the man in black bloodied leg. How did this little man survive that was his question. When they arrived mikey took his Mitchy to the hospital and threatened the doctors to safely do the treatment. After that Mikey took takemichi back home and the food was itself placed at the table. Mikey knew it was sanzu, he understands him better. And he was right, sanzu had informed the cooks to prepare a delicious and plenty of meal for the king and his queen.

Sanzu came out of nowhere and stood at the dinning table. Mikey brought takemichi and made him sit on a random chair and he himself sat beside takemichi. Mikey didnt want to eat, well he doesnt eat either, the only things that would joyfully accept eating was either a taiyaki or dorayaki. That was his food for his hunger, cause he had lost all his interest in other flavours, he hated spicy and sour, he found bitter and plain boring! The mould and red been paste were his only satisfaction. But for the first time he started eating which suprised entire house, mikey enjoyed every bite and amusing flavours of the food, he ate it but he then looked at takemichi, takemichi didn't pick up even a spoon, he was too much dazed. That irritated mikey! He was eating so does he wants his spouse to enjoy this delicious meal. Does his Mitchy not like it? Does his Mitchy want something else?? Maybe a dorayaki or taiyaki? He doesn't know. Mikey then stared at the food in his plate and took some in his mouth, his other hand caught takemichi jaw and he kissed him,pushing the food in takemichi mouth making him swallow the food crumbs. Takemichi get back his nerves, he no longer went dazed, tears formed, graons came out and his hands started feeling alive so his leg. He got back to his senses to find mikey kissing him and with something unknown things trying to push in his throat, takemichi pushed mikey and spit out the food in the empty bowl and then looked a mikey confused but furiously with an angry look of 'what are you doing'. But to his surprise mikey started laughing

This laugh wasn't creepy to give out chills nor saddening, after takemichi met mikey and for everyone, they saw the bonten king laugh so happily for the first time! Mikey was so enjoying the laugh when all his tensions and stress went down for a moment, he was so feeling alive. Takemichi smiled looking at the joyful mikey, he really is still the same, his mikey hasn't changed...his? Mikey calmed down a bit and then looked at takemichi with again a poker face.
"Eat" he then moved his hand to show takemichi the food infront of him and asking him to eat. Takemichi gladly took the offer, he started eating peacefully and enjoyed the food as he does no more feels hungry and feels full. After takemichi was done eating sanzu picked him up and took him to his room, the same dark room and locked him.
----
Sanzu came downstairs and saw mikey sitting on the couch, thinking something deeply.
"You seem tensed" sanzu spoke out and went to sit beside mikey but before he does ran and Rindou walked in with a plain expression and looked towards mikey definitely wanting to inform something to him.

"Ken Ryuguji and Tachibana Naoto are here and wants to meet you"