chapter 27

"Takemitchy...let's go back home"

Mikey smiled creepily, completely you can make out that he was a total pissed of and can commit anything bad right now. Takemichi felt it, shivers reached up his back spine as he flinched everytime when he glanced at the unsually dangerous black orbs that looked at him up and down as if the ganzes were alreay slicing him with a knife. Takemichi wanted to run away right now, so much that he would even cut of his feet that if stayed glued to the floor he would at least try running away using his hands. Takemichi on the other side was relieved that got to see mikey all safe and sound without any injuries but he was still trembling out of fear imagining things mikey might do to him.

Mikey leaned closer, continuosly starring at the ocean orbs of takemichi which were shining due to the morning sunlight also they looked so innocent and pure even when Mikey had done so much to the person, those blue eyes had their own determination filled in them and kindness overflowing out of em. Hate and evil was nowhere to be seen in takemichi serene eyes.  But still they were filled with fear from the certain presence but mikey overlooked it, according to his conscience, takemichi wasn't afraid of him and loves him a lot. Takemichi moved back at the sudden closeness, he can't take it as if they stay in such closeness, takemichi can't help but just give up and fall for the submission which in mind he doesn't want to.

"Mi..mikey kun..."
Takemichi said stutering slowly, it was so cute and melodious to hear the way takemichi said it.  Mikey caught takemichi wrist roughly with as if lust overcoming his mind and loosing control he pulled him closer untill each of their bodies were closely sticking to each other. Takemichi fliched at the action with sweat beads forming on his forehead and looking at the unknown without meeting his eyes with the black obsedien orbs that had lust and animality filling them. Takemichi doesn't like this stare of mikey, cause everytime mikey stares at him this way, he knows that something bad is definitely gonna happen.

Before mikey could make another move or go for touching the smooth delicate skin of takemichi, a sudden punch landed on his face causing his jaw to crack and nose to bleed. Mikey was thrown on the floor at the sudden force. Mikey slowly got up to see the person who dared to lay a hand on him, looks like someone was really seeking death. When Takemichi saw the scenario and the way mikey fell with his thin body flattening on the grey matted tiles, he unconsciously moved his body to support mikey up. He just cant see anyone in pain, and if it is mikey...he would rather finish up centuries to see mikey smiling happily. 
Takemichi looked back at the person who was panting with his knuckles already starting to bleed with just one punch, just as if he had given a blow on the wall, just how hard is Mikey's face and body force. Takemichi really wondered with amusement. But he was a little angry at the person, not because he hit mikey but if mikey returns the revenge with something big like breaking the bones of this person and he really wont like to see chifuyu crippled.

"Chifuyu! What are you doing!"
Takemichi looked with fierce eyes towards chifuyu, he won't be able to handle the sight with Mikey beating up chifuyu till he was dead.
"Takemichi! Last time I couldn't protect you! So this time! Let me not let this monster take you with him!"
Chifuyu said bring up all the confidence in him and the strength and determination to protect his takemichi. Though he thought that he might be killed in this monstorous hands of this monster itself, at least he would be able to proudly conclude that he at least tried to save takemichi. And not just try! He will save his partner.  Takemichi and chifuyu both thought that mikey would really commit voilence against chifuyu  but to their surprise, mikey just got up from the place and caught takemichi wrist and started walking towards the exit pulling takemichi along with him but was stopped by chifuyu placing his hand on mikey right shoulder not so gently.

"I think you misheard me...I wont let you take Takemichi without going ag-"
Mikey striked a hand to chifuyu's neck hard, takemichi totally paled when he saw the thing mikey performed which directly made chifuyu fall on his knees and unconscious. Takemichi started squirming to get out for the harsh grip of mikey with the horried expression on his face. He doesn't want to go!! He wants to meet naoto! He has to go back to the past, kisaki was dead, the future was supposed to be goon,  so what other mistake did he commit that Mikey turned out this way. Takemichi thought through also struggling to get out of the fierce grip.

"Please mikey ...let me go! Let me meet naoto and save you!"
It was useless everytime takemichi cried, struggled kicked or did anything to mikey nothing worked. Instead Mikey picked up takemichi in his arms and started walking towards the black car he arrived with. Takemichi brain started aching with various thoughts, he wasn't thinking straight, he didn't know what to do anymore...why didnt draken and mitsuya come for help if they heard the noises, because they were unusually already in a deep slumber, what had mikey done to them? Only he himself knows but yes when they both wake up, they would really feel the pain of the sleep tranquilizers pierced in their skin. So definitely mikey got it much before and just for the show he knocked to his Mitchy to at least believe that Mikey ain't that dangerous.
_____
Mikey drove takemichi to the mystic mansion that stood oddly beautiful among the trees. There were no houses surrounding the mansion, that was what the bonten main house like. Seperated from all the worries and disturbance of the neighbours. Mikey got out from the car and pulled the crying takemichi harshly and walked inside pulling his Mitchy roughly. Takemichi cried more when the pain on his wrist multiplied and his ankle started to hurt once again. Big tears dripped down takemichi blue ocean eyes, he really looked so sinful and definitely theres no way mikey didn't think this when he took soft glances towards his enchanting Mitchy.

Mikey pulled the takemichi who cried and repeatedly asked mikey who stompped to an unknown room and pushed takemichi hardly on the royal throne that stood so much in the middle. The mystic room really looked majecstic with all red carpets and red and gold curtians which gave such a luxurious feel. But all this was ignored by takemichi as he was trying to lower the pain that was stinging his limbs.

Mikey leaned closer to takemichi and took out a red dog belt out of nowhere tying it so tight to takemichi neck which made the said man hiss in pain and cough hard as the way the tightness chocked him rough. Mikey pulled at the chain attached to the belt which got takemichi neck closer to the black clothed silver head man who kissed him soon, roughly and giving takemichi no much time to breath. When mikey pulled off, the words he said made takemichi more scared than before.

"You sure feel bored in the mansion so you ran away, so why not play games to kill the boredom takemitchy♡..."