chapter 32

Mikey held takemichi soft hand in his is rough surfaced palm and walked towards the staircase railing walking all along the neat corridor inorder to walk down the still maroon stairs that reached the floor. What a majystically royal was it to see the couple walk so delicately and in a calm manner. All the executives had been available today execpt for the haitani brothers as there were out somewhere taking care of the traitors and enemies along with some small discussions about the gang. But there we still have sanzu, koko, takeomi and mochi. This said people, when saw takemichi walking along with Mikey, oh goddamn it! What a glorious site to encounter! So sharp and queenly...so fascinating to watch. The men downstairs had so many sparkles in their eyes towards the black haired beauty in red! Oh how much did they want to compliment takemichi for being so glamourous and beautiful even in a female gorgeous attire.

They were all stunned with amusement and there wasn't a way that they would even try to take thier eyes off from Takemichi who truly looks like the gods sadistic royal angle thrown to this world by mistake. Takemichi blue serien eyes either didnt leave off their site! Takemichi wasn't real! He was a masterpiece from the battle between heaven and hell! There was not a brain cell in any of the men that starred at takemichi would want to deny that they warent getting so much jealous of their king!

They all gritted at mikey in irritastion when those smiles of pride formed on Mikey's small face. It was so obvious that Mikey was mocking the men downstairs. Koko really wanted to shoot mikey right on the spot and if mochi had the power he would real tie up this little king and close him in a big trash bin. Well it's wasn't just that! Takeomi too felt like kicking away his king from that heavenly spot beside that boy called takemichi. Takeomi surely remembers that back some, no, a lot years before, he heard this boys name but never got to meet him. Like, that unique and lovely name was so famous among the biggest of the delinquents that the leaders would really want to approach him. He even did hear that the boy looked really cute and wasn't suitable for the cruel delinquent world, but the way he fought was like the best and inspiring chapter that was inserted in the books of the greatest histories. Takeomi, knew that this 'takemitchy' guy wasnt strong physically but his wilpower would really want to get him on his knees kneeling infront of takemichi. Well they said that takemichi was cute, yup he is, takeomi agrees that like a real human, like a man! But he wants to say after he has seen takemichi in this unusual redness! He was mind blowing! Takeomi would definitely won't deny that his cigrette droped from his mouth when he was so shocked on seeing such an amazing figure.

Well Sanzu cooed at the Takemichi site and really he too wanted to just make mikey disappeare in the thin atmosphere if it was even for a few minutes. He just wants to examine takemichi so much till his eyes start hurting, but he knew they never would. The haitani brother were really unluck to miss this amazing site.
Mikey got takemichi towards the men that had sweet blushes formed on their cheeks. But on the other hand, it hurts, it hurts because takemichi, he doesn't even look at them, he doesn't even talk or reply...it feels kinda lonely without this guy.

"Mochi! Click the most beautiful angle for us"
The awaited man clutched his fist when he took the last glance at the little one beside the one that got dangerous piercing gaze. Mochizuku walked towards the camera that had been installed perfectly infront a an empty kings throne which actually belongs to mikey but was bought down for the photograph. Mikey carried takemichi in bridal way and walked towards the throne, placing takemichi delicately and lovingly on the attached cushions. Mikey then tied Takemichi neck with the previous red collar but a little loose this time.

"Mikey!!! What are you doi-"
Sanzu screamed at the certain unwanted action that Mikey performed on takemichi but was hushed by the later after the man peck on takemichi lips slightly as if emiting all love towards the seated man and wants no disturbance from someone who isn't related. Then mikey stood behind the enchanting figure crossing his arms on the black haired man's shoulders and gave a sharp look towards the optic of the lensed camera that kept on starring at the paired royalties. Mochi clicked the picture which made mikey squeel when he saw it!! Takemichi was just made for him! Even the photograph shows how perfect their pair is!! Just like a real mate mate story. But takemichi back in the seat, had his eyes watered but no tears came out!  Deep inside he was coucious about things! For now! He extremely loved how mikey treated him, so gently with his rough hands, so affectionatetly with his possessive behaviour. If mikey treats takemichi this way when Takemichi itself isn't halfly alive, then be it! Takemichi would love to get spoiled is such sweet affection and love and care, he would even prefer staying like this if mikey would show that lovely concern everyday towards him.

"Sanzu...let's attend the conference to told about before"