chapter 21

In a luxurious shelter with candles lighting out the royalty and  small Chandeliers with crystals hanging on the reddish ceiling. The atmosphere is like the rich view of the underworld as drugs can be seen scattered clean on the tables with the glass wardrobes containing jars of colourful pills of various scents and effects. Wines and liquor with cigrettes smell filled the air as if every atom of oxygen was drunkard in the sweet lunatic state. Warmth was everywhere and grew more as there stood multiple people at each corner breathing. The Man with the glamorous silver hair sat at the red coloured sofa that defined wealth and richness the way is was so clean and neat to be seen without a scratch on it. Atleast for now. With Seven men standing behind him showing a loud respect at his presence.

The king looked at the subordinates of his big empire that stood infront of him, with terror in their eyes with their eyes itself glaring at them to not look at the sweet and deliciously beautiful person lying in their kings lap. On the side stand table that the most expensive crown twinkling with diamonds as the light blazed on the crystal stone was kept with careful care. These men knew the power held by their emperor, so marvelous that no god of the underworld can defeat it.

The boy that slep in a peaceful slumber on the lap the silver headed man's hands calming down the black well combed hair of his queen enjoying his dreams on the man's lap. Takemichi in black, looked really alluring that the men that stood would want to soo much take glances at the sleeping sassy but cute beauty. The Executives were lucky as the starred at the beautiful boy every second without the consent as they have already recived the command of taking care of their kings wife. They so much wanted to kiss the pink seeming soft lips of takemichi but their king was a barrier that stopped them and let the kiss the thin air.

The said man king talked to his men about all the affair or babbling things about the prediction for the gang.

Pain, it had to be there. As conciousness filled takemichi brain, the pain and headache from earlier hit him like a sharp arrow fired at him. He can move his body, he can feel every part of his boy, but not the leg. He left leg and the right feels the same, as if they were dead. He caught his head with the overflowing of currents when he moves or twitches even a muscle. He only thinks the next thing for him is death. Mikey noticed takemichi wince so he helped him sit straight, but as if his legs started working their function, the pain of the cut stung his entire leg with his left leg feeling all heavy and feverish. Takemichi noticed mikey first, as he was first greeted by the dark stare that itself can drag you into darkness and you won't and never would even hesitate to say no to it.

Takemichi slowly got up, opening his blue orbs big and a little lost shine appeared back in the oceans spheres. Takemichi turned his head to look at numerous men that stood with their head high, nor a person who wants to eye at him. He knows why they did that, but it hurt him as it made him feel lonely and as if people outside of the mansion forgot his existence. But he did get a little panicked at the sudden crowd that gathered there, but calmed downs as he felt Mikey's big large hand caresse his back up to down to ease his panic. Takemichi felt a little good, not much but little, Mikey cared for him. A little smile and a blush made him a little lively but it instantly dissapeared as someone for behind him spoke in its rich voice.

"Hey takemichi, it's been long"
The man had a rich tone, so much that screams wealth with wealthy aura around him. He smelled of the newly printed notes of the yen which warent just the little amount. He eyes had a sharp edge at the end, much more they looked cunning and full of naughtiness. The were familiar, so much familiar. His hair were long with a side fancy cut and a tattoo planted on them, had the off whitish cream colour and it's strainds rested themselves on the man dark luxurious red and golden coat. He also had an long earring that reached just above his shoulder. He had a real dominating aura and also the confidence supplying essence as if it's assuring you that you gotta trust him for your sucess.

Takemichi awaited his gaze to another good looking men, he seems familiar too... takemichi doesn't understand one thing and that is he had already recognised Ran and Rindou back then, why is it difficult to remember this people. It should be easy right? What did mikey do to takemichi? This man had a scare at his left eye, wait that's similar too...umm takemichi put a lot of his energy to think at this and the face of his friend who also attempted to die with Mikey's brother izana but was saved...

"Kakucho...?"
Takemichi eyes widened and a big relief smile crept on his face making him glow. His aura so beautiful that made the said guy named kakucho faintly smiled. Takemichi hasn't changed, he is as and much more beautiful then before, much more alluring then when they were kids.
"Takemichi.."
Kakucho called out with the same faint smile, with a look of loneliness which is a little field up when he saw his child hood friend acting all cute before him.

"Won't you want to talk about me?Hanagaki takemichi"
The guy with his sharp long dark brows said with a expressionless scary look which made takemichi a little frightened and difficult to understand what the man infront of him was thinking but definitely he wasnt happy looking at takemichi, but deep inside the man was cooing...who was shitting that lame delinquent he knew was only famous among delinquents is so much pretty and a good looking cutie right now, no one would say he was ended up bruised in fights long back. If he would go back in time, he would meet up with the past takemichi and try asking him out or secretly simp on him and try courting him too. He moved his hand a little to caress the smooth cheeks of the sweet alluring men that stared at him but his hand was slapped away by his king with the command of 'dont touch' totally yelling possessiveness.

Takemichi then looked at the other men, he hasn't seen him...never...that aura he emitted was calm but dangerous. He doesn't get the familiarity but he is curious. Takemichi felt deep inside a feeling that he would want to find out about this men. Takemichi then glanced at sanzu and the haitani brothers as their smiles grew mischievous which led to takemichi blush remembering the things they tried doing with him.

Takemichi felt a sudden pull and the next thing he knew was he was so stuck to mickey, he could feel the sharp edged and curves of this man as if ticking him. He grew more red at the feeling that he wanted to hide himself under the sheets. Mikey coughed a little to clear his throat and awaited his gaze towards his mitchy who was still flushed at the touch and now mikeys this lust filled stares are drilling holes in him. Mikey loved when Takemichi blushed, it slightly reminded him of the light traces of the red bean paste in the dorayaki that the food he loves to eat and taiyaki...his takemitchy sometimes smells like one to him. Getting back to his senses mikey moved his relaxed face to takemichi ears giving a slight lick and a nibble. The people blushed as takemichi left small cute whimpers as their king played with his sensitive ears.

"Time for your debut...my queen"